Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$35 $24.95
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$31 $24.95
Golf Glove Deals FAQs
Do a bit of due diligence to evaluate what’s driving the cheaper price. A low cost may be indicative of inferior quality, but that’s not always the case. Is the glove on sale due to being a prior season or overstock style from a reputable brand or is there something that may be lacking in quality or design? Refer to ratings and reviews to glean additional information from fellow golfers.
Golf gloves can be made from a wide range of materials. As you shop for bargain golf gloves, it’s important to consider the material to ensure you’re getting a high-quality, durable pair that suits your golf playing conditions. Materials to consider include:
- Leather: The most common golf glove material is leather, as it’s moisture-resistant, comfortable, and has excellent grip.
- Synthetic: Synthetic golf gloves are another great option. If you’re looking for cheap golf gloves, synthetic gloves are low-cost and durable. However, they’re not as breathable as their leather counterparts.
- Mesh: For golfers in need of a lightweight, breathable pair of golf gloves, you may consider mesh. These are great for games on hot summer days when your hands can become sweaty.
- Thermal: Depending on the climate or weather, you can wear thermal golf gloves that have more insulation to keep your hands warm.
- All-weather: All-weather golf gloves are extremely versatile and can be worn in cold or rainy conditions or hot and humid conditions.
You don’t always need the most expensive equipment and gear to perform your best on the course. When purchasing golf gloves at a clearance price, you can keep certain factors in mind to ensure you’re getting a great pair, such as:
- Material: Opt for golf gloves made from high-quality materials, such as leather, which are known for their breathability and comfort.
- Size: You want your golf glove to feel as if it’s a second skin, which means finding a golf glove that isn’t so tight you can’t move your fingers or too loose where extra fabric can cause friction and blisters. Use a golf glove fitting guide to find the perfect size for you.
Keeping these two factors in mind can help you find great golf gloves that fit your budget. To expand the lifespan of your gloves, make sure to wash them regularly and allow them to air out between holes and after rounds.
Use FootJoy’s golf glove comparison tool to learn more about how to buy golf gloves.
You can find deals on golf gloves throughout the year in-store and online. The best time to find discounts on golf gloves is around major holidays, such as Black Friday, July 4th, President’s Day, and the winter holidays. Additionally, you can find women’s and men’s golf gloves on sale by shopping a brand’s previous year’s inventory. As companies create new styles and models of golf gloves, they’ll often reduce the price of older styles so you can buy high-quality gloves at a lower price.