Women's Golf Gloves2 Colors$26
Women's Golf Gloves5 Colors$35
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$27
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$27
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$15
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$32
Women's Golf Gloves1 Color$31
Women's Golf Gloves6 Colors$24
Women's Golf Gloves2 Colors$12
Women’s Golf Gloves FAQs
Finding the perfect women’s golf gloves can be a challenge if you don’t know what to look for. As you try on ladies’ golf gloves, you want them to feel snug on your hand, with the glove tight on your palm and fingers. If a golf glove is loose, it can cause friction when you swing, resulting in blisters and calluses. A properly fitting golf glove should feel like a second skin, allowing your fingers to bend naturally around the club’s grip without extra material at the tip of your fingers. If a golf glove seems too long, consider a cadet golf glove, which is designed for shorter fingers.
Additionally, it’s important to ensure you pick the right golf glove. Ladies’ right-hand golf gloves are worn by those whose lead hand is their left hand, while the opposite is true for golfers with a right lead hand.
Refer to a golf glove fitting guide for more information about golf glove sizing.
Women’s golf gloves come with many helpful benefits that can improve your game. Even though golf gloves aren’t mandatory, most players wear them to ensure a proper grip through their swing. Reasons why you should wear gloves for golf include:
- Improving grip: Grip is essential when it comes to having a strong golf swing. In hot temperatures, sweat and moisture can cause a weakened grip, which can cause tension throughout every stage of your swing. Women’s golf gloves are designed to provide adequate grip to prevent your club from turning in your hand, so you can follow through correctly.
- Preventing blisters: Calluses and blisters are common if you don’t wear golf gloves due to the friction between your hand and your club’s grip. Women’s golf gloves provide a protective barrier between your hands and your club to prevent painful blisters that can affect your swing.
- Increasing comfort: Women’s performance golf gloves are designed with comfort in mind by adding extra padding to the palms and using moisture-wicking, breathable material to keep your hands cool and dry.
On average, you should replace your golf gloves every 8 to 12 rounds of golf. This is because after several rounds of 18 holes of golf, your gloves will start to wear down and lose their grip and comfort. Some signs that can help you determine whether you need a new pair of ladies’ golf gloves include:
- Blisters or calluses start forming on your hands
- Holes or tearing start to appear in the golf gloves
- You begin losing grip during your swing
- Your gloves no longer fit properly
Women’s golf gloves can last for longer or shorter lengths of time depending on several factors beyond the number of rounds. To increase their lifespan, make sure to take care of your golf gloves by cleaning them, storing them in a safe place, and limiting how often you take them on and off.
Learn more about how to buy golf gloves with FootJoy’s golf glove comparison tool.