Youth Golf Apparel FAQs
If your child is interested in golf, it’s important to ensure they have the right clothing to help them perform their best on the course. To set your junior golfer up for success, get them apparel that is specifically designed for their age. Must-have youth golf clothes include:
- Collared polo shirts: Polo t-shirts are a staple for any golfing wardrobe, and youth golf polos come in many styles to match the preference of any young golfer.
- Pants: In addition to youth golf shirts, it’s important to have a comfortable, breathable, and flexible pair of golf pants to walk and play in on the course.
- Golf shorts: For warmer days, youth golf shorts can help juniors and teenagers stay cool on the course or driving range.
- Base layers: Depending on your location, base layers may be necessary to keep your younger golfer warm on the course. Youth base, outer, and mid layers help regulate body temperature.
- Pullovers: For the clubhouse or golf course, pullovers make a great apparel item as they’re professional and comfortable for colder golf days.
If you’re looking for golf clothes for youth, you can shop online right from home and have them shipped within days. With kids’ clothing, it’s especially important to refer to apparel fitting guides and pay close attention to the retailer’s return policy to be certain you’re able to get the right sizes.
If you prefer to shop at a physical storefront instead, sporting goods stores and pro shops are likely to carry junior golf clothing as well as adult sizes. Use FootJoy’s dealers and stores FootJoy’s dealers and stores locator tool to search for golf apparel shops close to you.
Golf gloves and shoes are essentials for all golfers, and these are available in youth sizes and styles (and FootJoy offers both junior golf gloves and youth golf shoes !)
With hand and footwear, in particular, some youth golfers may fit into adult sizes, so refer to measuring guides and size charts to ensure you buy the right fit: