#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

Taking a break

Taking a break

•  

Bought new  Titleist T300s clubs and have been working with my instructor on my game and feel I need a break.  Have completed FJ spring cleaning with shoes and apparel and have ordered all that I need for the fall and winter.  What is left?  Wife and I are taking a delayed birthday trip over to Bermuda (turned 73 last month).  Kinda waited until Hurricane season over.  No golf, just rest and relaxation.  Even in retirement, you need to get away from it all every now and then.  Have a senior tournament coming up on November 11th and 12th and feel this cleansing might be what I need.  Not Maui, but it will work.  Cheers....  =)

•  

How are you liking the T300s?  Those aren't in the budget right now, but I'm curious.  Maybe new hybrids/fairways in the spring.  Glad to hear everything is going well for you and a belated Happy Birthday.  Good luck in your tournament.  

• 4599 points

Sounds great Chuck have fun!

• 4599 points

Oh and Chuck Hope you had a Very Happy Birthday!

•  

Enjoy the break, Chuck.

• 4787 points

Happy belated birthday Chuck! Have fun in Bermuda, my wife and I really enjoyed our time there. Will you be wearing  Bermuda shorts and knee high socks?

•  

Only 73 you are still a young buck Chuck.  Yall have fun in Bermuda CZ.  Enjoy the break as well as the R & R time.  Thanks for the invite :)

• 2912 points

You've got a fairly long season and play a lot of golf.  Sometimes it's good to get away, come back refreshed with a new attitude.  Happy birthday and we all want to see pics of you in something other than FJ duds.

• 508 points

Breaks are good.  I'm on one right now.

•  

Aloha Bruce
    Happy belated birthday Chuck! Have fun in Bermuda, my wife and I really enjoyed our time there. Will you be wearing  Bermuda shorts and knee high socks?

Thanks, Bruce.  Bermuda shorts, yes.  Knee high socks, do not think so.  Bermuda was a lot of fun.  Did the half day tour of Hamilton and a Sunset rum cruise.  Goslings dark rum is nice.  Signed up for the glass bottom boat tour but with the high waves the first day there in the morning it canceled.  Bummer.  It was going to the Bermuda Triangle.  

•  

kmcmellen
    How are you liking the T300s?  Those aren't in the budget right now, but I'm curious.  Maybe new hybrids/fairways in the spring.  Glad to hear everything is going well for you and a belated Happy Birthday.  Good luck in your tournament.

Loving the new T300s.  Their accuracy is off the charts or maybe it is the confidence.  Actually a belated birthday and an early anniversary.  42 years on the 12th.  Guess I am a keeper.  Know she is.  First day of the tournament is on veterans day and will be sporting my Titleist tour Folds of Honor bag with my r/w/b Pro/SLs and red/white/blue FJ apparel.

Last senior invitational tournament for the season and it is on the Naval Weapons Stations on Monday and Charleston Air Force Base on Tuesday.  They do a good job, but a lot of red tape to play in this event because of it being played on a military base.  Thanks.  Have been playing better and hope it holds up.  

•  

Good luck at your tournament Chuck and happy belated birthday, early Anniversary & early Veterans days!  Hit em' well!

•  

On one of our tours we passed on Thursday, Port Royal Golf Golf Course where the PGA was having a tournament.  Only got a shot thru the window of the tour van.  Driver would not stop.  =(