#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Forums

2021 TT Invitational, Pinehurst, NC

•  

So, when are we going to have another FJA outing? It's been a while.

• 3477 points

Just a few days away for the TT Invitational! I'm super excited about the event and can't wait to meet everyone!

•  

Packing is done.  Clubs are cleaned and ready to go. Planning to play at least once en route to Pinehurst, but unsure as to where yet.  Fred had to drop out due to medical reasons.  Really looking forward to the three days of golf at Pinehurst, then one more day on the way home.  Lots of golf, but lots of fun, as well.

•  

Have put outfits together and chose shoes:  White premieres, navy/white traditions, navy Pro/SLs.  Golf bag packed and clubs cleaned.  No golf this week, saving my back and hips and no ranges open due to Mindy dropping 3-5 inches of rain on Thursday.  My daughter has been here from Houston since Sunday for my 75th birthday and she will be leaving in the morning.  Will head up to Pinehurst around noon tomorrow.  Have to stop off in Florence to pick up some of my favorite pecans from Youngs Plantation and then onward and upward.  Looking forward to seeing a number of our Ambassadors and a greater number of TT members from various parts for a few days of comradery, golf and lots of fun.  Supposed to be 100 plus strong in attendance.   As usual this will be a first class event.  For those on this forum going, safe travels, and for those not going wish you could have made it.  =)

•  

We went, we conquered, we came home.  Lots of nice gifts, lots of ole friends.  Got to play with Ted for three days.  Saw Todd, Chris, Gary, Speedy, and may have missed an Ambassador, sorry if I did.  Such great venues and nothing but a first class event.  Finally found out what pulplvr meant and if I can't get it, I am out also.....two ole soldiers sharing some good times and I take orders well, well sometimes.  =)

•  

Chuck glad you had a great time hope too make it in for the next one. i am going to Santee Cooper Oct 2 thru 8th with 72 guys. You mentioned a Good Restaurant to me one time but i forget the name so can you give me the name again?

Thanks

Leon

•  

Lone Star Barbecue and Mercantile in Santee, SC......some nights they have Gospel or Blue Grass singers while you eat....everything is buffet country food......it is an old Merchantile store, you might call ahead to see if they can seat your group......

•  

Thanks Chuck will try it out

• 3477 points

I too had an awesome time at the Team Titleist event! What a class organization!