#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHOP EARLY FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY Learn More

Flex Shoes

Flex Shoes

•  

While watching golf this AM in the upstairs mancave, the love of my life gave me a shout out that someone was ringing the door bell.  By the time this old body could mange down the stairs no one in sight.  When I opened the door did find two pair of the flex shoes.  FJ Flex 56140 Navy and FJ Flex XP 56217 Black.  Love the new styles, both but the all blacks, awesome.  My others are wearing thin and my boss ordered them on Monday and that is what I call fast service.  Have four events the first week of November and heading to the Caribbean, on the Celebrity Silhouette for 10 days, the second week and need some new casual shoes.  FJ the best.   

• 1284 points

I like the old style a lot, but the new ones look even better. Love the flatter toe.
  •  

My go to shoes when not playing golf.  They have held up well, look great with jeans and FJ slacks, wearing them for my seasonal part time job working for the FJ District Rep and hanging out.    

•  
    Agreed, I?m on my 3rd pair of FJ flex and Flex XP. I really like the new ones, they?ve been great in all kinds of conditions. Got a pair for my son as well, he really likes them.
  •  

Have a great cruise.

Don’t have a pair of flex, going to look in to them.

•  

I use the FLEX as an everyday shoe -  very comfortable  -  I also have the new Version in BLACK -  nice looking shoe for sure

•  

Looks good for an everyday around wear.  How's the toe box on that feel like?

•  

This is my experience, so take it for what it's worth.  The Flex's toe is somewhat softer than the Flex XP.  Because I generally play early in the morning, I don't wear the standard Flex to play since they aren't water resistant.  

•  

Hey, thanks for your response, kmcmellen, I appreciate it.  Hopefully others would have some comparison as to how roomie the toe box are on this shoes.  Thanks, again.

• 3477 points

I'm partial to last years Coastal...one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, not to mention great style!

•  

The Flex and Flex XP:   Laser Sport Last Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Added toe spring for athletic profile.  

Based on personal experience the Flex has a very roomy toe box because the fabric provides more flexibility.  I have four pair of Flex and two of the Flex XP.  I can work all day at events standing and my feet are comfortable.  I use mine primarily for work, travel and hanging out.  Have never tried them on the course, I prefer a little more grip and have more golf shoes then a normal person would need.   A lot of guys I play with wear them on the course and are very happy with the traction.  The Flex XP is water proof and has a one year warranty where as, the Flex is not waterproof.    Bottom line, I find both shoes to provide me with ample comfort in the toe areas.        

•  

Thanks Chuck, that helps.  Just for everyday use.