#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Dryjoys sole coming apart

Dryjoys sole coming apart

• 6 points

Has anyone had a problem with the Dryjoys soles disintegrating. I had 3 pair that all had the same problem. Soles cracked and spikes and holders fell out. A sticky goo came out of the cracks other parts of the soles.
  •  

Contact Customer Care at 800-224-8501. Have never heard of this level of QC issue on multiple pairs of shoes with the same customer.

Sorry for the tardy reply. Just saw this pop up today.....

•  

i have not had any issues with DryJoys soles, especially since the 2011 update from the seven spike soles to the current nine spike ones.  A couple pairs of my older DryJoys cracked, but I determined it was due to the soles having not dried out properly and completely before I put the shoes back into play.  No issues whatsoever with the current soles.  As Tar Heel noted, depending on the age of your DryJoys, FJ Customer Service/Warranty, may be able to help you.

•  

Very interesting.  I have a number of DryJoy tours and some that are eight years old.  I keep mine clean, uppers and soles, and have cedar trees in them.  I store them in the house, not in the garage and do not keep them in my car.  I have been wearing DryJoys since 1985 and have never had a pair do what you are experiencing.  They have a two year limited warranty from date of purchase, but as Tar Heel stated give FJ Customer Service/Warranty a call.  

•  

Jeez that's odd.  Of course customer care folks will get it squared away.  In the future, perhaps attaching a photo of the damage you're observing might be helpful too?

• 5353 points

I have never had this problem, but contact customer service they are the best