#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+

2019 Shoe Additions

2019 Shoe Additions

•  

Well let's get the year started of right. Here's the thread to add your 2019 shoes!

• 4045 points

My first new pair for 2019 is actually an old pair of classics. Brand new in the box, never worn lizard exotics shield tips. They are so fantastic, I'm still deciding if I want to wear them or not.

• 4045 points

I just got a pair of myjoys I haven't had a chance to wear yet. Course is covered with snow here in Reno, NV.

• 4590 points

Thanks

• 4778 points

Great looking Classics and My Joys!

• 508 points

Arc SL

• 1184 points

Great pickups!
    • 2463 points

the icons I want are on sale......but the wrong size.....FJ, I need white with back saddle in a 12 medium...any help???

•  

Here you go.  ICON traditionals.  Just designed them on MyJoys.  12 Medium.  But not on sale.  

•  

nelatf
    the icons I want are on sale......but the wrong size.....FJ, I need white with back saddle in a 12 medium...any help???

If shoes hit the sale page on FootJoy.com, that means that that particular sku has been discontinued and FootJoy.com will not be getting more in stock. Have you fired up the google machine to see if you can locate them elsewhere on the internet? That will be the only course of action if you are dead set on that particular sku.

• 4045 points

I need an intervention, nothing to do on my day off when there is snow on the course, but look for FJ'S on Ebay

• 4778 points

AnthonyC
    Arc SL

Nice!

•  

userf7e17fa3-6dba-4f39-b0c1-cac95c8a6a83
    I need an intervention,  nothing to do on my day off when there is snow on the course,  but look for FJ'S on Ebay

Those are great looking shoes

• 2903 points

I'm kinda likin' the new blue ProSL BOAs.

• 2903 points

userf7e17fa3-6dba-4f39-b0c1-cac95c8a6a83
    I need an intervention,  nothing to do on my day off when there is snow on the course,  but look for FJ'S on Ebay

Yeah but it keeps you from hanging out on the street corner.