#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Little help on some classics please

Little help on some classics please

• 2823 points

Hey guys. Found these never worn FJ's. Model number 5747I. Anyone know an age range. I'm pretty sure they're mens since the are my size and fit perfectly, but they have kinda girly design feel in my opinion. I'm still going to rock them on the course either way. Thanks

• 870 points

those are sweet!

•  

Cannot pinpoint the exact date, but does look like the shoes from the fifties.  Nice.  

• 2823 points

Thanks, I have spent hours on the internet and have only found one picture of this design and it had no information.
    • 2262 points

Great looking pair of shoes.

• 3828 points

Very Nice!

• 42 points

Didn’t you just buy these from me via eBay size 11c on Dec 23?  These aren’t from the 50’s per chuck below.  They are pre classics (the insole isn’t imprinted with the classics name) and are from the 80’s.

• 2823 points

Yes, found them on Ebay. I didn't remember age being stated on the listing, so I asked here. Thx
    • 42 points

Age wasn’t listed in the posting.  I don’t know the exact year of the shoes either.  Slick shoes in my opinion — just not my size!   Hope these knock off some shots from your score!

• 2823 points

Thx, I love them. Whenever I wear wingtips makes me feel linked to all the legends I see in the black and white photos in the clubhouse.
  •  

Hey "user"guys... Great shoes there by the way

.   Both of you need to pick a screen name and photo PLEASE. You both look alike....haaaa!   Hard to tell who is who...lol

Deno

• 42 points

I’d love to but have no idea how.  Went to my profile which includes my name, email, birthday, etc... no option to create a user name or upload a profile photo.

•  

Click on you current avatar, above the points and post.  On the left hand side there will be a place where you can change your avatar and change profile name.  click on that and you can upload a photo and create a user name.  good luck...

• 42 points

ChuckZ
    Click on you current avatar, above the points and post.  On the left hand side there will be a place where you can change your avatar and change profile name.  click on that and you can upload a photo and create a user name.  good luck...

. Thanks!   Got it.  Appreciate it