#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

2012 DryJoy Model #?

2012 DryJoy Model #?

• 131 points

I'm looking for the Dry Joy model # for 2011-2012 ones with white smooth/ silver (grey) croc print.  I'm not sure if they called that grey croc print slate or if the slate was the brownish croc print?  My favorite all time DryJoy and searching high and low for a pair.

•  

That would be 53643. It was a GREAT looking shoe. 

• 131 points

That is the style but the croc pattern looks much more brown than the below image.  Was there two different prints/models for this style or did they only make one print and its just the picture lighting? 

•  

The difference is certainly the lighting or lack of color correction.  

• 131 points

Thank you Devin.  I found that they made a white/mocha in that model and it may be that they used the white/mocha for the model 53643 display.

• 9 points

I found some and it looked like a great option for your Dry Joy model # for 2011-2012. I was able to find out the different types of Shoes that you could make with this model, so take a look at what I found! Shoestheory - Have enough shoes.

• 9 points

I found some and it looked like a great option for your Dry Joy model # for 2011-2012. I was able to find out the different types of Shoes that you could make with this model, so take a look at what I found!