#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Forums

2021 Shoe Collection (AKA, Hokie Scrapbook)

•  

BOOM!!!!

•  

Completely impossible to compete with Bobby.  Even IJP would have difficulty.

•  

Not even in the same league with Bobby, the King of FJ shoes, but did receive one sweet looking pair Navy/White traditions.  Nice and light and looking forward to getting a lot of enjoyment out of them.  They will go nicely with the new apparel I have ordered for the TT event coming up in September.  So difficult to get merchandise in a timely manner in today's environment.  Hopefully the worldwide supply issues will turn around that are affecting all companies.      

• 1639 points

I guess some of us are returning to the community. When I stopped by today, I was impressed with the photos posted by our Ambassadors.

The question is as to my purchases for 2021. Sad to say zero.

The shoe category on my website still features Footjoy. Also, a link to "myjoy" to create your look.

I am in the process of redoing the entire website, and the reason I clicked on the FootJoy link. There is some good information for me to get caught up on, and I appreciate Tar Heel's thread_ it helps. Well done.

• 1639 points

Tar Heel there is truly a shortage of products. Golf balls shortage will be apparent soon as well. The cause is a shortage of material to make the balls. My ball of choice, "Wilson Duo Soft Spin," has been discontinued. Titleist has discontinued my other option, "NXT Tour." I found some on eBay. The prices are reasonable, but the shipping cost_ LOL.

Shafts, as you mentioned, are in short supply. I found the best driver shaft for me and bought 6 for all my drivers and weighted them to D1.

We need to plan and be sure we have the best products to support our game—good post Tar Heel, as always.

• 6 points

How do you upload- post photos here?

•  

another addition to the collection

•  

More on the way

• 6 points

Recently received and finally put into play my first pair of Tarlow.  Photo is just after cleaning them up from today's round.  Wore them straight out of the box without any prior break-in.

Those are great shoes for sure!

• 9 points

Very Good Choices or products

• 3 points

Does anyone have pictures of the Navy Gator 732 in real life?  I made a pair of Pro S/L's last year and got them and the color scheme was not what I thought they would be.  After that, I am trying to find the colors in real life before ordering anything.

Thanks!