#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Forums

Tour X Reviews?

•  

Any early adopter reviews?  I'm curious as I'm thinking about picking up a pair.  How do they feel, traction, similar to Tour S?  Good, bad, indifferent?

•  

They are the new and improved Tour-S. They will provide the most stability of any FootJoy shoe offered. If you are a fan of the Tour-S, then this is the shoe for you.

• 355 points

What about players with Wide feet? My feet are basically the same width from heel to toe and no arch? I generally wear a 4E shoe.

•  

thanks Higs!   I'm looking forward to giving these a shot.  

•  

I have moved right over to the new Tour X.  I have always been a huge fan of a stable shoe with a grounded platform.  I have moved from the Synergy, to the XPS, to the TourS, and now the TourX.  I promise if you have ever liked any of the predecessors, you will certainly enjoy these.  Need to get me a pair with the BOA lacing system.  Kicks them up even another notch as Emerald would say....

• 27 points

How do they compare to the DNA 2.0 or DNA Helix Limited models? How comfortable are they for walking? I prefer a more stable shoe (i.e. DryJoys or DNAs), but when I walk, I nearly always wear one of my pairs of Freestyles. I plan to buy a pair of Tour X, so I am hoping they are comfortable enough to walk in from time to time.
  •  

The BOA Tour-X are on my wishlist.  Huge fan of the BOA spiked shoe.  DNA 2.0, Helix, and Tour-S were all excellent.  I still believe the Helix was the most comfortable on my feet.  But, I look forward to putting these Tour-X to the test this year.    

• 5467 points

I really like my Tour S so I am ready to try the Tour X

• 5467 points

I will get the BOA tasing system in the Tour X

•  

Need to get a pair also.

•  

Have a pair of the Tour S and love them....the Tour X look awesome....

• 710 points

Good to hear, I am thinking about getting a pair to try out.

• 4081 points

An awesome shoe !   The comfort and terrific stability of the Tour-S with upgrades made to design and looks !  -navy/white/lime very nice !