#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Forums

New Waterproof FJ FLEX XP now available on FootJoy.com

•  

The new FLEX XP launched today and for today only the free shipping threshold on FootJoy.com has been dropped to $100. So now is the time to get any of those Holiday FootJoy orders in for your loved ones or to treat yourself!

FLEX XP Features

·        Proprietary Versa-Trax rubber outsole technology delivers versatile on/off course traction
    ·        Soft and supportive EVA midsole provides soft, cushioned ride
    ·        Premium performance mesh upper
    ·        1-year waterproof warranty

Colors offered

·        Black laced
    ·        Grey laced
    ·        White laced
    ·        Blue laced

MSRP:
    FLEX XP: $109.99 with a MSRP of $125

They can be viewed and purchased here: https://www.footjoy.com/golf-shoes/men/spikeless/flex-xp/003FLX.html?dwvar_003FLX_color=56252#start=3

• 2912 points

Nice.  Just sent a text to Santa.

•  

Early release and a great looking shoe.  Just placed my order for the blue, 56252.  Cannot wait til they get here.  =)

• 1304 points

got a white pair on order! cant wait to try them out

•  

ChuckZ
    Early release and a great looking shoe.  Just placed my order for the blue, 56252.  Cannot wait til they get here.  =)

FedEx arrived Friday, mid morning with mine.  Love the color and fits like the other Flex I own (Grey, black, navy).  This line has my attention.    

•  

Sweet shoes, I got a white pair of Flex XP Friday.  These Flex I will wear out casually or to the putting green just because I want them to stay fresh and clean.   I had a PGA Superstore gift card that had to be used before 2020.  =)

• 4626 points

Thanks for the heads up

• 3641 points

I saw a USA version of these on one of the golf retailers websites.  Will they be coming to FJ.com?

•  

Bluetees1963
    I saw a USA version of these on one of the golf retailers websites.  Will they be coming to FJ.com?

They are available for sale here: www.footjoy.com/.../003FLX.html

International version is a FootJoy.com exclusive.

TH