#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

Fall Season

Fall Season

•  

Anyone got any feeling one way or the other, or even indifferent, on the fall golf season on tour?  I'll see what folks have to say before I throw in my two cents.

•  

Have never been a fan of the "wrap around" or whatever it's called. Silly and confusing

•  

I just like watching golf. I like that the events starting now are official instead of so many made-for-TV deals

• 2337 points

I like to see new tour players out competing against long-time tour players trying to get an early jump on maintaining their cards.

• 4599 points

not a big fan

•  

golfchick
    I just like watching golf. I like that the events starting now are official instead of so many made-for-TV deals

Me too! :-)

• 4599 points

me too

•  

The tour really starts with the Masters.

•  

Agree that the made for TV stuff is pretty hokey IMO.  One thing I do like about the fall season is that some players we don't typically see much of get some exposure.  Nice to see some other faces beyond the usual suspects.

•  

Two things... I think I'm changing, I do like and always looking for golf on TV.  I'm with GC.  Also, golf made for TV was on last night.  I was about to change the channel till my wife asked about it and we both ended up watching it.  But really I was more excited that she's watching golf and that she's interested to know what was going on in the game.  I hope this continues... and if it does, I may have a new partner in golf!  :-)

•  

Ill watch anything, but bring on the Azaleas and slick as ice greens!!!!

• 145 points

I enjoy the fall season on the PGA Tour.  It's fantastic to see the "lesser" players get a chance at cashing some checks and gaining some Fed Ex points.  

•  

I enjoy watching good golf matches and the exposure to a lot of different courses all over the world.    

• 508 points

I like watching golf too, so the extra wrap around season is great for me.  The best golf starts in January in Hawaii though.  I am glued to that.

• 12 points

I don't get too excited about watching the fall golf season, however, as far as it's significance for the tour itself, I'm all for it. It allows the guys who just earned their cards more opportunities to get starts and prove themselves, since when the bigger events of the spring come around many of those guys' priority isn't high enough to get into the fields.