#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Medinah Group photo

Medinah Group photo

•  

Here's a shot of the group just before tee time. A good looking group, if I do say so myself!

•  

Hey Chris, any close-ups of your secret shoes. Or how about a close-up shot of Devin's wicked cool Asymms.

I like your pic. Now we all know how tall everyone is compared to each other.

•  

I would agree on the good looking group. What is just as good is the weather that was afforded to you folks for this outing. Glad that everything worked out so well for all concerned.

•  
    Agree... Great group with great weather hosted by a great company!
  •  

and a bunch of you guys made fun of my legs!  HA

•  

I'm pretty sure Randy was riding an ostrich.

•  

Tim.....

The weekend prior to this it was a high of 46 degrees. As such, long pants have been worn since early September. Smart a@#.

•  

Now, for all of us who were not there, could someone ID who everyone is in the photo? Thanks!

•  

•  

Tim... I was expecting Randy riding on an ostrich.  You are the photoshop guru!

•  

Good job on the labeling, Tim.  I''ve got ot agree, this was a stellar group gathered at Medinah.  It would be great to have someone identify everyone in the photo--Chris (GC) and Heather (RWG) excepted, of course--for the rest of us.

•  

from left: Randy (tarheel), Tyler (Tyler Higley), Eric (EmKelly0106), Chris (Golfchick), Tim (timb), Mike W (Wahql1), Rob (hendricks)), Cole W (cwaybright), Scott (memphisunited), Bobby (GoHokies), Mike (mondo), Shaun (shaun13, Doug (Dogloski), Derek FJ Rep, Bruce (bholley), Brian Saylor, Heather (RWG), BRUCE, Rick (19Hole), Tim (OUtiger)

Chris G & Devo in front

Think I got it right... keep in mind i'm piecing together from Chris picasa album!

•  

Attendees (L to R)

Front Row Kneeling- Chris Garrett, Devin Gmitter

2nd Row- Tar Heel, Tyler Higley, GolfChick, Whaq1, Memphis United, Mondo, bholley, RealWomenGolf, BRUCE, OUTiger

Back Row- EMKelly, TimB, Hendricks97, Hokies, Shaun13, Dogloski, Derek (FJ Rep), BrianSaylor, 19hole

•  

Sorry...

Next to Whaq1 is CWaybright

Sorry Cole!

•  

FANTASTIC JOB TIM.

THANKS SO MUCH. NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A HARD COPY OF IT ON THIS BLASTED MACHINE.