#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

FJ Belts are back

FJ Belts are back

•  

For those of you who've been looking for a FJ belt, three woven ones just went up on FootJoy.com today

Black, navy and grey, $50 - come in regular or long. Remember to go up two inches from your measured waist size in your belt. 

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-gear/belts/woven-golf-belt/000BEL.html?dwvar_000BEL_color=69480

•  

Score!

I recently added the Sothern Living woven belt, and enjoyed it so much that I snagged a Grey and a Navy woven shortly thereafter. Nice amount of stretch in them. Definitely "size up" on these.  

•  

Thanks for the info

•  

Good info Chris. Glad you guys making them available online.  They are nice looking belts.  Available in the Fall 2021 catalog, 2/15/21.

•  

There are still some of the limited edition tri-color (Navy/light blue/white) available as well, in Long only (36-42). That one is from the Southern Living collection, which was not in the catalog. We still have the needlepoint Smathers & Branson as well, which if you are a fan of that brand, you'll know they are pricey - $175.

•  

golfchick
    There are still some of the limited edition tri-color (Navy/light blue/white) available as well, in Long only (36-42). That one is from the Southern Living collection, which was not in the catalog. We still have the needlepoint Smathers & Branson as well, which if you are a fan of that brand, you'll know they are pricey - $175.

Thanks, have not worn regular belts since 2018.  My weight fluctuates so much that they do not work for me.  I was introduced to the Nexbelts by the owner of the company and his wife at the PGA show in 2018 and have become a big fan of those since then.  FJ belts do not fit a size 42 men's pant.   Those needlepoints are really cool and my boss wears one.  All the reps were given one by the company.  Again thank you for the info.  You guys get special limited items that we cannot get.  Those kiltie shoes really went fast.    

•  

I just bought the black one. I would like to see the green belt straighten out.

•  

*** our post post instantly without a moderator... I should have been around the last few months but with my wife dying in March talking golf wasn't on my mind.  Anyway I really like the new format. WTG FJ!