#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

FJ and Todd Snyder

FJ and Todd Snyder

•  

Just saw a promo that there is a collaboration between FJ and Todd Snyder.  Product dropping 4/8.  Any idea what is going to be available?

•  

Could it be the "FJ Company" which makes which makes high end Land Cruisers?   Have searched the internet and that is the only FJ that I can find Todd Snyder having a connection to.  They might be releasing a new Land Cruiser.   www.fj.co/.../toddsnyder

Did it say specifically FootJoy?  Could be, but have not heard anything regarding FootJoy.  Would be interesting if he is collaborating with FootJoy.   Will check further.   

•  

There is definitely going to be a collaboration. Synder is a pretty high end clothing designer, so I would expect something along the lines of the 1857 line. Nothing has been sent to us as yet but I have to say it is NOT going to be a Land Cruiser as that FJ was made by Toyota and had no connection.

•  

19hole
    There is definitely going to be a collaboration. Synder is a pretty high end clothing designer, so I would expect something along the lines of the 1857 line. Nothing has been sent to us as yet but I have to say it is NOT going to be a Land Cruiser as that FJ was made by Toyota and had no connection.

The 1857 apparel line has been replaced with the Lifestyle Collection which is in the new catalog.  The FJ Company and FootJoy have nothing to do with one another.  Toyota has been making this vehicle for a long time with the FJ logo on it and Todd Snyder is in collaboration with them.  Always thought it was neat with the FJ on the back.  Have sent an inquiry as I am curious as well.      

•  

There will be a small collection released on April 8th.  Guess we will get to see the new collection then. 

•  

Todd Snyder is a well known men's designer, as Rick said. He has been with Ralph Lauren and JCrew, among others, before establishing his own company. His brand is high end but cutting edge, not so traditional.

Here's a link to his site- if you scroll down you can see a teaser image of the collection- https://www.toddsnyder.com/

Probably the same link others have shared -- just keep scrolling. There are also images all over social media: shoes, shirts, pants, a couple of gear bags.

Also, early discussions in the FJC and with FJs Chris Garrett confirm that the Toyota Land Cruisers FJ was not a FootJoy collaboration. We were all convinced it had to be since the logo was the same, but FJ tells us there wasn't a connection. 

•  

I've only seen an excerpt of the FootJoy and Todd Snyder collaboration in social media.  I'm interested to see what comes out in production.  

•  

Will Zalatoris is wearing some pieces from the collection today in the Masters practice round.

•  

Thanks everyone - looking forward to seeing this!  Have to catch some of the video/pics from Augusta today.  The vest on the website has lots of promise.  A few more days before the release!

•  

I see that this line meets some of the requests that some of the more stylish golfers having been asking for on this site for the past few years.  More athletic looking.  With FJ being a traditional golf company there is a need for this line.  To meet all the needs of the public.  A little pricier than the regular lines but not like the previous 1857 line which has been rebranded as the Lifestyle Collection and available online and to accounts.  Heard that the Todd Snyder line is available only on the FJ.com website?      

• 220 points

I just purchased the new Todd Snyder Packard Blue/White shoe. I’m anxious to see if the white is a true white. In the photo it appears to be a bit of a muted or, flat white. It even looks to have a slight bluish tint. I hope not. Could just be the texture of the pebble leather that photographs that way. I’ll know soon enough!

•  

It is available on www.toddsnyder.com as well.

The shirts, caps and outerwear are good, and camo is still selling well. I am not a fan of the pants or shorts for the golf course. 

These are all athletic fit, more for the millennials in my opinion. 

•  

Dead on, Chris, designed for that 18-40 market.  FJ needs that in it's lines.  UA is doing an awesome job in capturing that market with Jordan Speith as their Ambassador.   It is a lot nicer than some of the clothes I see on some of the older guys on some of the courses.  They must dress in the dark.  My was a stickler with my brother and I and always said, if you are going out, you are going to look nice and coordinated.    

•  

Really like this new collab.  My biggest complaint with FJ apparel is the fit.  This looks like this will have a little bit more of a modern fit..  Encouraging to see FJ at least trying to appeal to a younger generation.

•  

golfchick
    Will Zalatoris is wearing some pieces from the collection today in the Masters practice round.

Will is at -6 behind Justin Rose with about an hour to go.  Would be nice to see an Ambassador win.  Of course Saturday and Sunday separates the men from the boys.  Saw him in his interview and he has the perfect physic for the TS line.  Was wearing other FJ products on Friday.  Boy has game.  Wishing him the best.