#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

•  

jlawton1 figured himself out and wins the Valero.

HERE COMES THE MASTERS

•  

unfortunately, I got lost again and was at the bottom of the heap with The Masters. Congrats to all!

•  

For once I had a strong showing!   However Ty Webb had himself a week!  Well done.  

• 1311 points

Tough masters yikes.  Good job guys.

•  

The RBC Heritage is always a fun tournament to watch and there goes Stewart Cink - he of the amazing tan line on his head winning at 47 years old!

jlawton1 takes this week!!

•  

Dropped the ball and totally missed picking a team for Zurich. No idea what happened on that one. Back in the saddle this week however. Look out.

•  

Anthony C takes the team event!!

•  

Well Jimmy K this was your week :)

•  

This weeks Winner of the Wells Fargo is Ty Webb (Packy)  the rest of the field had a not so great week!!

•  

AnthonyC takes the ATT while KH Lee did the hard work and won the actual tournament! (for his first tour win!!)

Bring on the PGA

• 1311 points

This season is crazy!
  •  

Holy Cow -  I won a tournament - AND A MAJOR to boot!   It seems that I got my picks right this week (I had Phil and Oosthuizen) and beat the next nearest competitor by over 2 million dollars.  I'm going to bask in this because I'd be willing to bet thats the last one this year for me :)

The Charles Schwab Challenge comes up this week.

•  

Ok so apparently I was wrong.  I won a second week in a row.  Now I know what it feels like to be AnthonyC or jlawton - or really any of you!  :D  Wooo

Bring on the Memorial.  One of my favorite tournaments of the year.  And this year the course is basically new.  They were tearing up greens before last years tournament even ended!

•  

There may not be many of us this year but it has been fun....

•  

jlawton1
    There may not be many of us this year but it has been fun....

It's always fun :D