#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHOP EARLY FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY Learn More

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

•  

jlawton1 BARELY takes Pebble Beach!  He beat AnthonyC by 9,000.  Well done and good week all around

•  

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. This season is perfect proof. LOL Thanks again....stay safe and warm

•  

AnthonyC wins the Genesis invitational!  Well done.

•  

Well done, and a big $ win too. Congrats

• 1284 points

Thanks, this week's two tournaments are tough to call.  My picks are a wild card.

•  

Two tournaments this week!

Puerto Rico Open - Anthony C - i brought up the rare with about 12 dollars in earnings

WGC Workday - Ty Webb / Packy - way to break the streak of AnthonyC and jlawton!

•  

Ooh looks like I got one of my rare wins of the season!  I beat Jimmy K by a mere 2700 dollars.  This upcoming Players championship is one of my favorite tournaments of the year!

•  

Close one; congrats!!!

•  

The Players Championship has come and gone and Sunday was setup for another Lee Westwood / Bryson DeChambeau showdown, but it was JT who had a day and stole the show!

Well done Jimmy K this week!

•  

How about that?  Thanks.

This lag between my posting and approval is driving me crazy however!!!!

•  

Congrats on the win...I may have been better not to have posted a team the last couple of weeks. LOL

•  

The Honda Classic was a fairly low scoring affair for our group

jlawton1 you took this week by 100k and none of us surpassed a million dollars!

•  

Anthony C wins both tournaments this week!  I'm upset that I missed the Dell setup - I had checked and it showed no players to choose so I'm jealous of those of you who were able to get lineups in!

The Masters is coming!!!

•  

I can't believe I missed another set up last week, congrats on the double win Anthony C.

• 1284 points

Thanks, getting lucky.