#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

FJC 2021 Fantasy Golf - Come one Come all!

•  

Invite your friends, invite your family!  We're all here to have a good time.

It's here - we'll start on 1/21/2021 The American Express.   You can sign up anytime through July 1st!  Come join us - have some fun!

Register here:

www.buzzfantasyleagues.com/Register.aspx

Once you have registered then you can join us here:

www.buzzfantasyleagues.com/CreateTeam.aspx

The League is "FJC"

The password is "footjoycommunity".

The setup this year is just like last year.

You will be selecting between 7-10 golfers every week and we're using a salary cap system.  You have 2 million dollars to spend every week.  Each golfer has a different amount tied to them (and it'll change throughout the year).

Your golfers will then earn money based on their finish that week.  As a team your earnings are added up all season long and the winner will be whoever won the most.

The Majors, The Players and the Tour Championship will earn your chosen team  1.5x the amount of money (so if they finish fourth and win 100,000 you'd get credit for 150,000)

Each player is capped at eight starts.  This means for the best players in the game you'll be able to start them in the four majors and then four other tournaments.

Good luck!

• 1281 points

wahooooooo

•  

Hard to believe it is time to start another season!

Thanks for the heads up

• 1281 points

Thanks for doing this again, I know we were unsure after last year.

•  

Got busy with work and getting ready to move....again. Thanks for handling this. I am in!

•  

Just over a week before we get going. Don't worry you can join late if you want. Those of you already in feel free to invite others too!

•  

All signed up. Thanks!

•  

Only five of us so far - Join any time folks!

Those of you already in dont forget your picks :)

• 1281 points

Let's go!!!!!!!!

•  

Busy week - first update of the year!!

Our opening week winner is jlawton1!!

It's week 2 - and I've already forgotten to get a line up in!!

•  

jlawton1 wins AGAIN!!!  man we need to give him some competition.

•  

Thanks, we need to get some more people involved. I will be in the process of moving. Back to KC for the next couple of weeks so it is inevitable that I will forget to get a lineup in. I appreciate you setting this up again this year.

• 1281 points

ahh I didn't get to pick my team this week.  Work was insane.

•  

jlawton1 cut it out man - you've won .. yet again :D  well done.

•  

trying to get some space between my and the rest since you know I forget to post teams at least a few times each session. LOL. Thanks again