#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Masters 2021 lottery

Masters 2021 lottery

•  

Today is the first day of lottery submissions for the 2021 Masters.  Entries end on June 21.

Master tickets .com

•  

Thanks for the reminder.  It's time for the annual disappointment.  It will be 14th year running.  

• 5317 points

Thanks for letting us know

•  

Thanks, Bob.  Got it in the first day for a couple of Tuesday practice rounds.  Funny, we use to drive up to August for the practice rounds every year.  Last year we were able to have that privilege was in 1994 and paid $10.50 on Monday for a practice round ticket at the gate. Now $75.00 by lottery.  Wow, the times have changed.  Bought the poster that year and had it framed and in my man cave.  No worries if I do not go.  Been there done that so many times in on the weekends thru friends who had passes.  Sure you have also.  It is only a three hour drive from Charleston.  Good luck to all who have their name in this year.  The most beautiful golf course in the world.  It is truly an experience that everyone should see at least once in the lifetime.  A bucket list major that is tough to get tickets to. Maybe one day I can complete all four and go to The Open Championship.       

•  

Thanks for the heads up.  I signed up for my annual dose of Augusta rejection email as well.  

On a side note, I was fortunate that a fellow FJA invited me to the Wednesday Par 3.  I went into the trip with SKY HIGH expectations, and man oh man, Augusta does not disappoint. I didn't think it was possible, but ANGC actually exceeded my dreams - by a lot.

•  

Mecca plus 10.......

•  

Definitely signed up for my yearly rejection notice.  But it's fun to dream :)

• 5317 points

I have been to many practice rounds, but was never lucky enough to get to a actual round. On my bucket list but probably will never happen. You are right Augusta is a beautiful place and a must see for any golfer.