#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Florida opening back Up

Florida opening back Up

• 5206 points

Florida is opening back up slowly

and allowing all golf courses to open to the public how about other states?

•  

Updated on the news pretty frequently. This is from May 1. Updated on the news pretty frequently. This is from May 1.

•  

Here in Los Angeles, CA, the courses are a bit confused between the State of California and the county of Los Angeles.  The courses doesn't know for sure when they can open their golf courses.  The Governor says that the golf courses can open on May 8th, but the county of Los Angeles can be more restrictive and require an inspection prior to opening.  As a golfer, we don't know what will happen next.  I hope soon.

•  

Was communicating with a friend who works in city government in the Myrtle Beach area and the golf courses were open for play........no retail sales.......they have opened up the city  and the beaches to the tourists.....according to the reports last night the are approximating 12 billion in tourist dollars loss this year due to the virus........they start coming in March......that probably affects Acushnet distribution of productions based on the red colors on the map with businesses being closed...........

•  

Our club is opening the clubhouse and dining room again effective on the 15th with the pool to follow the day after.  Social events will start the following week.  

It's a little too soon in my opinion, but I'm thankful I can still play golf, more so that I and my family are healthy and safe.  

• 5206 points

I live in Florida in a golfing community and we have been playing all along, but we do not let anyone outside our community to come in and play.

• 5206 points

sorry to hear this

• 5206 points

From what I hear from friends in and near Myrtle Beach it has been a tough fews months so far.

• 5206 points

We all must stay safe and be cautious

• 787 points

NJ golf is open, but twosomes only with some other rules, i.e. pay online, buildings are closed, 16 minute tee time intervals, etc.

•  

NY closed for less than two weeks (after being open) - this happened during our usual iffy spring season as it was (many courses just start to open late march / early april here).  We've been open again for a bit.  Walking only - no carts.  No flag removal, no rakes in bunkers, no facilities at all (including bathrooms).   Most places you pay online ahead of time for the group.

I'm hoping for some easing of the restrictions in the near future.

• 5206 points

Tough for golfers!