#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Coronavirus

Coronavirus

• 4856 points

Everyone stay safe!

Here in NorCal starting at midnight 6 Bay Area counties have to shelter in place until 4/7/2020 . Which means that the company where I work will be shutting down and we're supposed to stay home and of course no golf.

•  

Harris County and Houston have just ordered that all restaurants and bars may not serve dine-in customers.  Take out and delivery only. This is in effect for the next 15 days as of Tuesday, 17 March.  WE haven't reached the mandatory shelter in place, yet.  So far, we're still able to golf.  Stay safe everyone.

• 4856 points

In our area almost everything has to close except for medical care, grocery stores, gas stations, USPS, first responders, etc.  restaurants are take out and delivery only.

•  

We expect here in GA for shelter in place and closing of restaurants to happen very soon.  Until then, I'm working from home and I also expect that mandate to continue at least through next week.  For now the club is open, played last Sunday, hope if it stays open this week to get an evening 9 in or something.

• 5206 points

I live in a gated golf community in Florida and we are still playing golf but no visitor or outside players can play on our courses.

•  

Schools in PA are shut down for two weeks and the governor just asked all non-essential businesses to close.  Most restaurants are staying open with pickup or delivery only.  My club is closing down, but since the maintenance staff still has to take care of the course anyway, they are allowing members to play if they walk.  Unfortunately we seem to have a lot of people in our area who think this is all an over-reaction and even a hoax, so I expect more restrictive rules to be coming.

•  

Taking it very seriously here in S Carolina.  Have appt with my surgeon for six week review in the morning.  Just received call to review my current health and was told they will be taking temperatures outside the facility.  Being in my 70s, avoiding contact as much as possible.  Caution is the key.......not overreaction.......be safe ya'll.....

• 4856 points

Hope that your health review goes well. As Chuck mentioned caution is key and please stay SAFE!  It's so crazy in our grocery stores but my wife found out that one local grocery store will have Seniors only shopping for the first hour each day.

•  

Went out to the course yesterday and they had pulled the flags.  Makes approach shots interesting, we have pretty large greens.

•  

Here in Arizona we have only 40 "reported" cases, but still limited testing. Similar to the nation:

• Our gated community has closed our restaurants, health club, pools, spa, and all indoor facilities. Golf course remains open with limited access.
    • My golf club, which is in a community across the street, has closed their gate to any outside guests. Only club members or family. Golf courses open, but all golf functions and dinners cancelled.
    • My company has closed our facilities to all non-essential employees. Since we supply large retailers we are open and shipping, but cleaning and screening his high priority
    • I took my last customer visit and flights on Thursday from ATL. Airports pretty empty.
    • Finally, my wife is scheduled to have a hip replacement in the morning. Literally tomorrow. We have guidance that we will get final Go/No Go by 3:00pm

It's crazy out there. Stay home, stay safe. 

•  

pulplvr
    Harris County and Houston have just ordered that all restaurants and bars may not serve dine-in customers.  Take out and delivery only. This is in effect for the next 15 days as of Tuesday, 17 March.  WE haven't reached the mandatory shelter in place, yet.  So far, we're still able to golf.  Stay safe everyone.

My oldest granddaughter works in that industry and my daughter who works for a bar on the weekends says it has affected them heavily financially.  They rely heavily on those tips.  

•  

Just got word on two fronts, 1. work has extended our work from home period through the 27th and 2. the club has removed the flagsticks, said we should have a 2ft "gimme" rule to not touch the cup excessively, mandated 6ft or more between golfers on the range, removed all the bunker rakes (traps are lift, clean, and place), all water coolers removed, and will sanitize carts between uses.  

Think I'll go for walking if we go back out there in the coming days and weeks.  

•  

Randy, All my best wishes for your wife for her surgery and recovery.  Is it still a go?

•  

Wishing each and everyone well during this tough and crazy times.

Randy, hoping everything goes well with your wife's surgery.

For work (here in the greater L.A.), I visit doctor's offices, hospitals, skilled facilities.  Each door I go to, I get checked for my temps and being asked if I have headaches, sniffling, cough...  I've decided to stay in the office and make calls instead for now.

The few courses we have out here has not closed although the range on a course near my home is closed because it's flooded due to recent rain.  I'm hoping to walk if they permit or I'll ask for a cart alone if I have to.

Rice, pasta, and some grains are tough to find in stores.  We got caught with low supplies, but no big deal for now.  

•  

pulplvr
    Randy, All my best wishes for your wife for her surgery and recovery.  Is it still a go?

Hello Ted. Thank you for asking sir. Yes, we literally made it under the wire as today (this morning actually) is the final day for elective surgeries for the next 2 weeks. Surgeon told me he lobbied for everything through today because of "undue stress" of cancellations this close on all patients.

I just returned home and the surgery went without complication. She's in recovery now. One hitch is no visitors at all in the hospital, so I cant see her till I pick her up tomorrow. They'll call when she gets into a room, settled, and completes first walk and check up.

Thank you again for checking in. Grateful