#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Welcome to the Greatest Show On Turf!

Welcome to the Greatest Show On Turf!

•  

Crazy time started in Scottsdale this week as the Waste Management Open is in Scottsdale. In my drives down into town, the TPC Stadium course began constructing the grandstands back in September! This of course includes the iconic 16th hole, where songs, chants, taunts, and all other forms of chaos is on display. Some love it, others not so much. But there is certainly a buzz that comes to town once Monday gets here and all the festivities start.

The weather looks fantastic all week, so to all my friends watching in a cold, dreary environment.... I apologize in advance! Welcome to Scottsdale and the WMO!

•  

This is a "happening" not a tournament on number 16.  Whoever thought in the beginning, it would be what it is today.  I have an old golfing buddy who works at the course and he says it is insane.   Fun to watch.  

• 778 points

I can't wait to watch!

•  

This is great fun, this hole is the greatest show.  The golf is one thing, the pressure on the players being in a microscope, fun things like players throwing swag into the stands, caddie races, and probably a lot of things they don’t show on tv.  Tarheel enjoy yourself.  The town must be crazy.

•  

Very cool and wanting to get out there one of these years soon.  Wife never been to AZ so that might get her out there faster haha, always have to have a plan to pitch the trip!

• 5206 points

Great course and good time

•  

I would love to be there for this avent. it's like nothing else on tour!!!