#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Favorite Cameron Headcovers That You Own?

Favorite Cameron Headcovers That You Own?

• 4856 points

Just what the title states.

Mine are the TCC  NorCal IV cover (only 41 made), 2007 Four Leaf Clover, 2004 My Girl and 11/15 - 2/19 Scotty's Greatest Hits

• 5206 points

Very Nice I have none of these!

•  

I don't have any.  Shhhh, I use a custom Ping Anser Redwood.  But, Brewski I am current running a red Pebble Beach head cover with an American flag.  I really like the magnets inside it.  

•  

Nice collection Bruce. Since my California Del Mar was stolen I stopped all SCC involvement, selling a bunch of covers off in the process. Only kept a couple. Best is the Jordan Speith Cherry Bomb one.

•  

Nice group Bruce.  If I am not mistaken TarHeel had about 40 SC headcovers and they sold very quickly.  Personally not my thing.  I collect wedges and putters.  And yes Randy I have the DelMar.also.

•  

Bruce, those putter covers are all very nice- great collection!

I only own one Scotty and it's the only one in play since I got it in May 2015, a Futura X5r.  (ordered it from 19hole)  

Almost recently, I bought a new putter cover in an offering when I was at Bethpage Black to commemorate my visit for putting well there.  I like all the SC putter cover, I think they're fun to add to the set.

•  

Nice collection, I have been waiting to upgrade my X5r when the custom shop gets one I like.

• 4856 points

Tar Heel
    Nice collection Bruce. Since my California Del Mar was stolen I stopped all SCC involvement, selling a bunch of covers off in the process. Only kept a couple. Best is the Jordan Speith Cherry Bomb one.

Thanks Randy and you kept a great one.

• 4856 points

Thanks guys and at one time I had about 60 covers and a dozen Cameron putters. I'm down to 7 covers not including Cameron wood covers and 3 Cameron putters.

•  

I have a few....

But this on is currently in the bag....

•  

My best are the two I bought from Randy! Since my current gamer is a Futura X5.5, they are now just decoration in my office/golf room.

• 4856 points

19hole
    I have a few....

But this on is currently in the bag....

What a nice collection of covers

•  

Just joined the SCC this year to see what that is like.  Perhaps I'll get hooked?  We'll see; the initial shipment is working it's way East.

• 4021 points

Hard to beat a good SC head cover.

IMG_0760.jpg

• 778 points

wow, awesome collection.

I had quite a few but started selling them last year because I remembered I'm a poor firefighter in NJ haha.  I have a few more to sell.  My favorites were always the Hawaii releases, halloween and christmas.