#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

FJC - Fantasy Golf 2020!

FJC - Fantasy Golf 2020!

•  

It's here - we'll start on 1/16/2020 with the Desert Classic.   You can sign up anytime through July 1st!  Come join us - have some fun!

Register here:

www.buzzfantasyleagues.com/Register.aspx

Once you have registered then you can join us here:

www.buzzfantasyleagues.com/CreateTeam.aspx

The League is "FJC"

The password is "footjoycommunity".

The setup this year is just like last year.

You will be selecting between 7-10 golfers every week and we're using a salary cap system.  You have 2 million dollars to spend every week.  Each golfer has a different amount tied to them (and it'll change throughout the year).

Your golfers will then earn money based on their finish that week.  As a team your earnings are added up all season long and the winner will be whoever won the most.

The Majors, The Players and the Tour Championship will earn your chosen team  1.5x the amount of money (so if they finish fourth and win 100,000 you'd get credit for 200,000)

Each player is capped at eight starts.  This means for the best players in the game you'll be able to start them in the four majors and then four other tournaments.

Good luck!

•  

Great, I was just wondering about fantasy golf yesterday; as always thanks for setting up again!  

• 5206 points

Will do Thanks

• 2768 points

Thanks for setting this up for us.
    • 778 points

Cool I am in

•  

I am in...it's been a long year in 2019. Looking towards more Fantasy and actual golf in 2020. Thanks for setting this up

•  

We're up to six folks - come one, come all!   We're just here for a good time!

•  

Reminder - we start THIS WEEK!   Join us and have some fun :)

•  

I can't believe with the group we have that only 6 are interested so far.

Thanks again for setting this up. Good luck to us all

•  

Last day to get a lineup in for this week!   Join us anytime between now and July 1st!

•  

Looks like Ty Webb gets off to a hot start taking the lead after week one!

hey @killthegophers!   YOU FORGOT YOUR LINEUP :)

Anyone else who wants to join - feel free to hop in!

•  

Finished in the middle of the pack this past week.  Maybe I'll have some luck in San Diego this week!

• 778 points

Well someone has to be last... might as well be me.

•  

Another week down!

JTL Design takes the Farmer's!!  

I'm bringing up the rear!

killthegophers you forgot again! :)

•  

Thanks...hope we can get some more members involved. As always, we appreciate you setting this up.