#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

• 18 points

Hey I'm just a guy who really enjoys/obsessed with golf.
    • 5206 points

Well I am too I play 4 days a week and that is not enough

• 340 points

Over the last few years I have picked up the game a whole lot more due to it being one of the only sports I can do due to my visual disability. Glad I found this community.

•  

Welcome aboard, Fastlane.  I play, like WOLJAM, at least 4 days a week.  I'd play more often, but I try to keep one day week open for doctor's appointments, etc. and not play on weekends unless it is an event I have opted to play in. It's nice to be retired.  

• 5206 points

I agree with you, but I leave Friday, Saturday and Sunday open for my wife to keep peace in the family, so that she does not feel like a gold widow. I do love retirement.

•  

Hey Fastlane, welcome to the FJC.  I feel you, golf is so fun and addictive.  Watch it, play it, live it.  

•  

I have played three or four rounds in a weekend regularly and some weekdays, but things have changed and I only play once or twice a week now on regular basis.  Still love the game, but only logging less rounds lately.

• 1002 points

I try to play at least twice a week not including holidays. It's not easy with my job...

• 787 points

Welcome to FJ community!