#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Make everyday playable

Make everyday playable

• 18 points

I do feel now I have a full Footjoy waterproof it's a lot easier to swing freely. What do you battle the elements in?

• 5206 points

I wear the Hydro Lite and it works great for me.

•  

I wear a HydroLite jacket and the Limited Edition red HydroLite rain pants.  I also have a pair of DryJoys Tour XP rain pants that I keep in my alternate bag, along with a HydroLite rain shirt.

• 5206 points

I live in Florida, so I do not need a lot of cold weather gear, but I get to use my Hydro Lite jacket a few days a year.

•  

Mainly HydroLite and Hydro Knit products and Hydrolite Rain pants....my HydroLite rain suit is always in my midsize Titleist tour bag, black with the zip off sleeves......perfect for any occasion....

•  

Not to gloat... but I live in Scottsdale Arizona now. Not really going to play in the rain anymore, and most extremes (hot, cold) put a negative impact to my system. So only out in the nice sunshine for me!

•  

Have hydro lite long and short sleeve and rain pants.  Have DryJoy long and short sleeve rain tops.  FJ rain gloves is a must .

•  

It doesn't rain much in SoCal, but I needed some of these when I travel.  The rain shirt is the one I use the most.

FJ DryJoys HydroLite Rain shirt - FJ DryJoys HydroLite Rain Jacket - FJ DryJoys LTS - FJ HydroLite Rain Pants