#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON 2+ APPAREL ITEMS
LAST DAY FOR MYJOYS HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEC 9th

Wishing You All A Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing You All A Happy Thanksgiving

•  

Hello FootJoy Community,

We're a week away from a very special time of the year that we all spend with our family whether we visit or send messages to.  This community is no different to me in regards to friendships as I for one have learned many things from each of you about all the things we discuss here about golf and all things FootJoy.  So here's to everyone, thanks to all of you whom I have had a chance to interact with in a post, and to the few of you whom I have had a chance to be in the golf course ...thank you for everything!

Wishing you all the very best, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and friends.

Cheers!

No'l

•  

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and all the members of the FJC.  Looking forward to some much needed time off and hopefully, a little bit of golf.  

•  

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone enjoys quality time with their families and loved ones!

•  

A special cheer to all my friends, community members and their families.  Happy Thanksgiving. 

My little friend knows how to say it best......

• 4617 points

Thank you and a Happy Thanksgiving too all

•  

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.  Actually my favorite time of the year; family, some food traditions, and the anticipation of the next month or so is as good as it gets for me.  

•  

I love this time of year. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Mark

• 4680 points

Happy Thanksgiving to all
    • 733 points

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

•  
    Here's to all my friends having a Happy Thanksgiving and fantastic holiday season.
  •  

Here's to great holidays for all of us!

• 2343 points

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and for all that are traveling...be safe!