#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

Yearend Sale

Yearend Sale

•  

Has anyone taken advantage of the FootJoy/1857 yearend sale?  There were some really cool stuff in there- glad I looked in.

•  

I picked up a pullover.  Won't need it for a couple more months, but couldn't pass up the savings.

•  

Nice kmcmellen!  Was that the 1857 ?

•  

I wanted to get some of the button ups for work but I slept on it and missed out. maybe next time

•  
    It was one of the wind shell pullovers. Wanted to get one of the cashmere sweaters from the 1857 line, but didn?t pull the trigger.
    • 4599 points

A lot of great buys

•  

You guys -- the sale isn't over. FJ announces the end b/c they have sold through a lot of sizes, but there's still plenty of apparel available. Just go here: www.footjoy.com/.../previous-season-apparel

•  
    Hi Chris, Yeah, I thought it was over after I saw a “last chance” email after my first order, but then I got in again and added another sweater and a full zip long sleeves that my wife now really love. The V-neck sweaters are superb, so I got two of them and a vest. Beautiful and smooth feeling material not to mention the colors are sweet. So glad I looked in.

• 878 points

noeldaof
    Hi Chris,

Yeah, I thought it was over after I saw a “last chance” email after my first order, but then I got in again and added another sweater and a full zip long sleeves that my wife now really love.  The V-neck sweaters are superb, so I got two of them and a vest.  Beautiful and smooth feeling material not to mention the colors are sweet.  So glad I looked in.

Nice sweater in Orange

•  

Keep your eyes peeled for more items being added. A few new shoe options hit the sale section last night.

TH

• 4599 points

I bought a pullover thanks

•  

noeldaof
    Hi Chris,

Yeah, I thought it was over after I saw a “last chance” email after my first order, but then I got in again and added another sweater and a full zip long sleeves that my wife now really love.  The V-neck sweaters are superb, so I got two of them and a vest.  Beautiful and smooth feeling material not to mention the colors are sweet.  So glad I looked in.

Wow what a haul!