#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

FJ/JT/St. Jude for the win

FJ/JT/St. Jude for the win

•  

Hope you all have seen the cool project FootJoy just did with Justin Thomas and a young man who survived cancer thanks to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. Baily Jessop designed a pair of shoes for JT that he'll wear this week at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude's Invitational this week. 

Here's a link: https://www.pgatour.com/news/2019/07/23/justin-thomas-baile-custom-fj-shoes-wgc-fedex-st-jude-invitiational.html

• 4787 points

Awesome story Chris and Bailey is a really talented young man. I'm glad that he survived his bout with cancer.

• 2349 points

Read the story and saw pics of the shoes yesterday.  It's awesome what FJ has done to support Baily and Justin!

•  

Great story!! saw this earlier in the week. Solid move by FJ and JT

•  

Well done FootJoy.

I absolutely recommend FJ adds this to the Limited Edition collections with all proceeds going to benefit The St Jude's Children Hospital.

• 4787 points

That's a great idea Randy!
  •  

Awesome.  St Jude is such a great organization and no child is turned away and there is no cost for treatment.  One of the companies I use to work for was one of the corporate sponsors for their tournament.  Did not play golf at that time.  A charity that is high on our list.  The children also design the caddie vests every year.  We usually go when are there visiting family.  Kudos FJ.  

P.S.  If in Memphis might try to get on the TPC course.  Played it last year and had a great time. 

• 4626 points

Thanks for the info

• 4626 points

Thanks

•  

Randy, I like your thinking!