#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON 2+ APPAREL ITEMS
LAST DAY FOR MYJOYS HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEC 9th

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!

•  

Played a bi-weekly senior event today at my home club.  We play in threesomes.  Today's format was one low net of three.  To ensure I had a reportable round, I played all holes out.  Managed to shoot my fourth age round (74).  Team came in at 55 (many thanks to my B and C players) to capture first place for the day over two teams with 56.  Representing with FJ performance lisle shirt, performance flat front shorts, Pro/Dry Fashion Sport socks, Stars and Stripes Collection StaSof glove, and Pro/SL Style 53243.  Rain held off until we finished, luckily.

Have a safe and sane Fourth of July everyone!

(Photo is from tee on #16, looking toward the green.  Three holes to go.)

• 4787 points

pulplvr
    Played a bi-weekly senior event today at my home club.  We play in threesomes.  Today's format was one low net of three.  To ensure I had a reportable round, I played all holes out.  Managed to shoot my fourth age round (74).  Team came in at 55 (many thanks to my B and C players) to capture first place for the day over two teams with 56.  

Representing with FJ performance lisle shirt, performance flat front shorts, Pro/Dry Fashion Sport socks, Stars and Stripes Collection StaSof glove, and Pro/SL Style 53243.  Rain held off until we finished, luckily.

Have a safe and sane Fourth of July everyone!

(Photo is from tee on #16, looking toward the green.  Three holes to go.)

Congrats on shooting your age for the fourth time and for also winning the tournament. Way to represent FJ too!

Happy Fourth of July to all!

•  

Outstanding round!

Happy 4th to all!

•  

Congrats, Ted!

• 4617 points

Very Nice!

• 2343 points

Great round!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

•  

Looking good champ and congrats on a great round.  Know you are just havin' fun, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee and like the right honorable gentleman you are, we always putt out.  Cheers, and a happy fourth.  Staying in today, just too darn hot.  Heat index hit 110* yesterday.  More of the same today.  

•  

Well done Ted!

Happy 4th everyone!

•  

Congratulations, wish I could do it maybe someday.  Great going.

• 733 points

Congrats! Happy 4th to all

•  

Our club held a Flag Tournament.  The first time I have ever heard of such a format, but it was a good time.

Basic concept.  Each person bought a US Flag with a sticker and their name on it.  The Pro said that you that the par of the course, 71 at our course, and then add your handicap to the score.  71+1=72, so when I hit my 72 shot, you stick the flag where you took your shot from.  

In case were a couple of the players were a putt, they placed their flag around the green.

At the end of the day our last 3 holes and our 1st hole were nicely decorated with US Flags to celebrate the Independence of our country.  It was great to see all the flags and the day ended with some fireworks and beverages.

HAPPY 4TH!

•  

Stellar round, sir, congratulations!

•  

Nice Job!! and looking great as well.

•  

This is just great! Congratulations to you Ted on the epic accomplishment. Well done. And Brian, I just love the idea of having those flags adorn your various locations is an awesome idea. Love it.

•  

Brian D
    Our club held a Flag Tournament.  The first time I have ever heard of such a format, but it was a good time.

Basic concept.  Each person bought a US Flag with a sticker and their name on it.  The Pro said that you that the par of the course, 71 at our course, and then add your handicap to the score.  71+1=72, so when I hit my 72 shot, you stick the flag where you took your shot from.  

In case were a couple of the players were a putt, they placed their flag around the green.

At the end of the day our last 3 holes and our 1st hole were nicely decorated with US Flags to celebrate the Independence of our country.  It was great to see all the flags and the day ended with some fireworks and beverages.

HAPPY 4TH!

Cool idea.