#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON 2+ APPAREL ITEMS
LAST DAY FOR MYJOYS HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEC 9th

Limited Edition Titleist 71 Pro V1 Golf Ball

Limited Edition Titleist 71 Pro V1 Golf Ball

• 4787 points

I have a couple of the limited Titleist 71 Pro V1 golf ball and they are Wow. Here's what Titleist stated on the box "For the 71st consecutive year, Titleist will be the #1 choice of players competing in the United States national open, with more golf balls in play than all competitors combined. It is the game's longest - running equipment success story - dating back to 1949 at Medinah - commemorated by this limited edition Pro V1 offering with the play number 71". What an honor for Titleist and there can't be any other ball except a Titleist!!!

• 4617 points

Very nice

•  

Way to go, Bruce.  Neat pick up.  

• 4787 points

ChuckZ
    Way to go, Bruce.  Neat pick up.

Thanks bud!

•  

Looks great!  I did not see these released....great pickup!

•  

I like a ball with the American flag logo.  

• 878 points

71 is also the Par at Pebble Beach for the USO

•  

That is a nice pick up, Bruce!  I'd keep one or a sleeve for keepsake for sure.  Play well!!

• 1304 points

cool pick up!

• 4787 points

I'm going to keep them as a keepsake.

•  

Aloha Bruce
    I'm going to keep them as a keepsake.

I think that is a good move... I do the same with Scotty Cameron Titleist Golf Balls... Over the years makes for fun memories..

• 4787 points

Chris92009
    Aloha BruceI'm going to keep them as a keepsake.

I think that is a good move... I do the same with Scotty Cameron Titleist Golf Balls... Over the years makes for fun memories..

You probably have a nice little collection of SC Titleist. I saw on TT that some members have placed orders for the ball.

•  

Bruce, are you going to the get the Limited Edition Titleist Tour bag to go with those balls?  You definitely need it to go with your great collectibles.  

• 4787 points

ChuckZ
    Bruce, are you going to the get the Limited Edition Titleist Tour bag to go with those balls?  You definitely need it to go with your great collectibles.

I have enough bags for now. I'm looking for a few old Cameron putters and it will take time to find them.

• 733 points

Great find!