#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

2019 Club Cameron

2019 Club Cameron

• 196 points

New Year, New Club Cameron!  Backpack looks awesome.  I already signed up.

•  

Just renewed my membership yesterday....every year since 2002!

•  

Debating a renewal since Im 20 minutes from the Gallery!

• 196 points

Awesome, great to see such loyalty.

•  

Is it worth it?

•  

Paul G
    Is it worth it?

Wondering the same thing.

•  

Paul G
    Is it worth it?

Depends on how much collection youre going to do... If youre only looking for a few releases then its not worth it, as you can just pay an extra $20 and get it on ebay! The cool stuff like bags and the like are gone in 15 seconds, good luck!

• 3828 points

Maybe

•  

Paul G
    Is it worth it?

I haven't joined in a few years.  I'm only interested in the Hula Girls and Cinco stuff so I'll just check out ebay and other places if I really want it.  

Need to start saving more for a possible membership this year..  

•  

Paul G
    Is it worth it?

The value of the membership kit far exceeds the price to join. If you can be available when the releases happen, then you will have the opportunity to purchase, but as others have said, you better be quick because the good stuff sells out extremely quickly.

•  

$100 for a backpack and putter cover? And the opportunity to buy more stuff, maybe? Each to his own! I do own a Cameron putter, purchased years ago and I love it! Good luck to all who are members!

•  

Pass again this year.  Nothing really stuck out.  Like everyone says, had to get the releases, and I am not really a collector.  

•  

I want to renew this year, but I barely bought anything last year.  And I have the backpack from 2016 that is still in great shape.  I can almost always be online when the release drops and I've pretty much been able to get anything I've wanted over the last few years.  It just seems each year I want less of what is being offered.

As far as if it's worth it, the membership kit is easily worth more than $100.  You'd be hard pressed to buy a high quality backpack and a putter cover anywhere for less than $100.  

•  

My kit arrives tomorrow! I'll post pics. First kit I have bought in a few years. Really like the cover and I think the backpack is pretty nice. We'll see how functional in person it is.

Here's hoping for a year of great releases (bar is low after last year! ha)

•  

Renewed again this year. The kit you get with the membership is always worth more than the $100 membership fee. I have a few covers....