#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75+

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

•  

jtldsign1 wins the US Open along with Gary Woodland!!  Well done.  Now begins the march to our final Major of the year!

•  

A couple of Jayhawks had a great weekend. Nice to see fellow Jayhawk Gary Woodliand win. Such a classy guy. Just like we need more Amy we need more players like Gary on tour.

•  

You know, I keep taking Spieth thinking he's got to turn it around soon, right?

•  

Jimmy K wins the travelers!!

•  

How about that; had a hunch about Reavie.  Of course, I totally botched my selections for the Rocket.  Ugh.

•  

Looks like I won the Rocket Mortgage Classic!!

•  

jtldsign1 wins the 3M Open along with Matt Wolfe and his unconventional move to start his swing!  We are getting closer to The Open!!

•  

Can't wait for The Open.  It's my favorite golf event.

•  

mikec wins the John Deere!  low scoring week for everyone!

now we come to the Open!  first time its been at Royal Portrush in over 50 years!  The weather isn't going to be great - this should be a great test of golf

•  

Welp by some stroke of luck I win the Open Championship as does Shane Lowry!  What a great storyline with him winning.  Especially in those conditions on Sunday.

Now there was an alternate field event - the Barbasol and two people remembered to set lineups - i was NOT one of them.  mikec takes that one!

this weekend we have two events again - the WGC - St Jude and the Reno-Tahoe - the end of the season draws near!

•  

Finally got back in the winning groove thanks to JT Poston.

•  

So I've been on vacation on and off the last few weeks!   Some updates before the final event of the season!

- WGC- St Jude: mikec

- Reno-Tahoe: jltdsign1

- Wyndham: JimmyK

- Northern Trust: JimmyK

- BMW: Ty Webb

Bring on the Tour Championship!!

•  

Thanks for putting this together for 2019. IT's been a lot of fun. Congrats to Evie's All StarsY ) ***Steve) on the Segment win for 3rd segment and Jimmy for the entire season.

•  

What a great time this year.  Wish we had a few more participants but that was fun.  Thanks to etakemit for pulling it together and the running the show again.

•  

And with that another season is in the books!!

- Tour Championship: Evie's All Stars

- Segment 1: Jimmy K

- Segment 2:jtldsign1

- Segment 3: Evie's All Stars

Our Overall Winner!! : Jimmy K

Great season everyone.  Of the seven active teams we had a 10 million dollar difference between the top and bottom.   Super cool.  See ya''ll in a few months (I usually start this in January for anyone thinking about next year)