#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

•  

They're having major issues with their web host.  If you want to keep an eye on updates

twitter.com/buzzfantasygolf

Last one was last night.

•  

Most recent update from them:

--

has lost 2 months of our data. Hope to have website back by the weekend. Need to determine where to go from here. More info to come this weekend.

•  

just another update from about 2 hours ago - it looks like the buzzfantasy folks were keeping their own backups (thankfully)

--

Website Update:  We have recovered a recent database backup file, so there should be very little data loss (if any).  This is much better news than what we were facing 2 days ago.  We are still waiting to gain access to our web server from @a2hosting.

•  

Website is up (they moved hosts).  Due to the downtime I'm having the Zurich Classic removed from our schedule so that those who weren't able to log in prior to the downtime dont get penalized for no picks.

Remember to make next week's picks!!

•  

Thanks for staying on top of this!  For a while I thought it was just me that was having problems until I saw your posts here.

• 4818 points

Thanks for the info

•  
    Looks like I wasn’t the only one unable to make my selections.

•  

Hey Ty - did you not see any of my updates above?  :)

Everyone - make sure you get this weeks picks in!

•  

I feel like my last update was removed for some reason.

Welp!  On the eve of this year's PGA - I won the last two weeks back to back - this NEVER happens!!

Good luck during the 2nd major of the season folks!

•  

I just wish I could remember to enter every week. That has been a challenge. Congrats on the repeat victories

•  

Nice work on the back to back wins!  

•  

jtldsign1 wins in convincing fasion just like Brooks at the PGA!  

•  

Jimmy K wins the Charles Schwab Challenge.  We have the Memorial coming up this week!!

•  

Ty Webb wins the Memorial at Jack's place!!

Two more weeks until the third major of the season!!

•  

Evie's All Stars wins the RBC!!  Oh and some guy named Rory actually won the tournament itself.

Bring on the US Open and queue up the complaining about the setup!