#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

FJC Fantasy Golf 2019!

•  

Ty Webb wins the Pro-AM!   I'm leading the bottom dwellers (only doing better than those who haven't entered a lineup this season!)

Bring on the Genesis Open!

•  

etakmit
    Ty Webb wins the Pro-AM!   I'm leading the bottom dwellers (only doing better than those who haven't entered a lineup this season!)

Bring on the Genesis Open!

Guess I am one of the ones you are beating.....just never have gotten into the fantasy sports.  Better luck during the rest of the year.    

•  

jlawton1 wins the Genesis Open.  what an interesting rain delayed weekend - and what a SLOW final round.  one day I have faith that the PGA will start fining these guys.

•  

I wish I would have set a team for this week. I think everyone overlooked the Puerto Rico Open looking to the WGC only this weekend. Good luck with the rest of the season gentlemen

•  

jlawton1
    I wish I would have set a team for this week. I think everyone overlooked the Puerto Rico Open looking to the WGC only this weekend. Good luck with the rest of the season gentlemen

I only set for the WGC - I always forget when Buzz does the alternate field events

Bjorns Boys takes the WGC-Mexico!!  

mikec remembered to set a lineup for puerto rico (he was the only one!)

Bring on the Honda Classic!

•  

and jimmy k takes the honda classic!  for once I had a solid showing and was only 80k behind jimmy!  well done sir.

bring on the arnold palmer!  it's too bad we won't be seeing Tiger but we all know he's going to do everything in his power to be healthy for the Master's!

•  

etakmit
    and jimmy k takes the honda classic!  for once I had a solid showing and was only 80k behind jimmy!  well done sir.

bring on the arnold palmer!  it's too bad we won't be seeing Tiger but we all know he's going to do everything in his power to be healthy for the Master's!

Thanks!  It was kind of a weird field for the Hinda, wasn't it?  Not a lot of headliners but I'm glad to see Mitchell get the win.  I like seeing "no names" come up big.

•  

Apparently I skipped the API results entirely!  

Jimmy K beats the nearest competitor by about 600,000 dollars!  well done!  

Next up - the Players!  Always a great tournament to watch!  We see Rory come along and take the trophy!

Mike C wins!  By more than double the results of his nearest competitor!

The Valspar Championship is coming up!

•  

Evie's All Stars takes the Valspar!!  Bring the Accenture Match play!

•  

I thought I had a bad week at Valspar, but somehow earned some points.  I'll take it.

•  

I managed to take last place at the WGC-Accenture while Bjorn's Boys takes it over Evie's All Stars!

I managed to take the win at the Corales Puntacana - with a HORRIBLE score - I was the only one to fill out a roster however.

• 311 points

Awesome, best fantasy sport out there!
  •  

mikeC wins the Valero.  we all know what week this is!   who'll have the green jacket sunday evening?  it's always an amazing ride to find out!

•  

I totally missed our Masters update!  Oh My Lord what a tournament!  And of course we all know how that turned out.

When it comes to the FJC - I had the highest score I've ever had - and I STILL LOST

jimmy K wins with a whopping 6.1 million dollars!!

And then we had the RBC with CT Pan winning his first PGA tour event

Somehow I managed to take the top spot with 1.7 million dollars and the next closest was 700k.  Not a great scoring week for any of us!

•  
    I can?t access the web sight to make my pics. I?ve been trying since about 3pm Wednesday. It keeps saying ?can?t connect to server ?