#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Forums

FJ and Todd Snyder

•  

I saw the new line and it is not my style!

•  

Leon Wolfe
    I saw the new line and it is not my style!

"Style is timeless", while fashion is timely. Someone who is fashionable closely follows the latest fashion trends and wears designer clothing. Someone who is stylish may or may not follow fashion trends, but they always stay true to their own aesthetic. Personal style is about developing a sense of self, rather than simply absorbing trends.  TS falls in the category of fashion trends and is very successful.  Leon we're timeless.  =)  This collaboration is good for FJ and it's customers, while staying true to it's traditional lines.  Kudos.  

•  

ChuckZ
    golfchickWill Zalatoris is wearing some pieces from the collection today in the Masters practice round. Will is at -6 behind Justin Rose with about an hour to go.  Would be nice to see an Ambassador win.  Of course Saturday and Sunday separates the men from the boys.  Saw him in his interview and he has the perfect physic for the TS line.  Was wearing other FJ products on Friday.  Boy has game.  Wishing him the best.

Will is in the hunt going into Sunday.  Time for a rookie to win.  In my comment that he is built for the TS collection, they  mentioned on the air that he has a 28" waist and hit's the ball a ton.  Don't think I was ever that size.  

•  

Definitely not a fan of the pants and shorts for golf in this line- sorry.

• 480 points

I totally agree with you. Well said.
    • 480 points

I agree with all of what you said. I really am enjoying the look and feel of the collab.