#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

Forums

FJ Collar logo + new Coastal Collection

•  

If you're a fan of the FJ logo on your collar, there's a limited release now available on FJ.com.

You'll also see a new limited Coastal Collection later this week - 5 polos, a hoodie, and cargo shorts. New 'drirelease' technology wicks faster without chemicals added to the fabric. Soft to the touch, easy care, keeps you up to 7% cooler.   Only available at FJ.com and select green grass shops -- not at other online retailers. 

• 4787 points

Thanks for the heads up Chris!

•  

Thanks Chris! Always appreciate a heads up.

•  

The Coastal Collection will be wonderful for you Warmer Weather Players.

• 4599 points

Thanks for the heads up.

•  

You are on the ball Chris.  Saw the announcement this morning.  The FJ looks great. Some of the new shirts look great.  Unfortunately my club doesn’t allow cargo shorts on the course.

• 2912 points

Coastal Collection--love the look!  Great addition to the line.

• 2912 points

NCBob
    You are on the ball Chris.  Saw the announcement this morning.  The FJ looks great. Some of the new shirts look great.  Unfortunately my club doesn’t allow cargo shorts on the course.

Would those shorts actually be considered "cargo" style?  I would think you could argue against it.  

•  

Been looking at the "Cargo  Short" which for me is not traditional "Cargo"  -   the side pockets seem to be inside zippered not a "bulging" outside (on top patch) pocket

• 508 points

thanks, so cool