#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $149+

Forums

My first HOLE-IN-ONE!!!!

•  

Cheers and to more!

•  

Congratulations on your ace.  I have one as well. (lucky shot)  And yes, I do believe Titleist offers the hole in one bag tag, go to the web site Team Titleist, under features look for hole in one, fill out the form, and you're good to go.

•  

Congratulations. Make certain that you send a note to all the companies who's gear you were using; clubs, balls, etc. You'll get some nice swag back.....

In 2009 I actually scored 2 aces in an 8 week span. Shocking and special all at once. Wasn't close before or since. Enjoy yours to the fullest!

• 3444 points

Congrats...I'm still waiting on my first.

•  

Congratulations! It sounds like you played a great shot and were rewarded. As for me? 3 aces and 1 double eagle and am due for another.

•  

congratulation, what an awesome accomplishment!

•  

congrats breakingpar!  yep, had me one, just one.   back in '03 145 yards with a 7 iron.

with a witness!

•  

Congrats always feels good. I have one. Just missed one last Friday and today.  thanks for sharing

• 3267 points

Congrats. Myh only hole in one was even on a shorter holeY ) ***112 yds) but it is a thrill you will never forget.

•  

good for you

•  

Congratulations, well done! And yes, I have had one, a few years ago. It was an early round, finished at 10:30 in the morning. The restaurant manager opened the bar early for us, I think she was more excited than me! This is what the Titleist hole in one bag tag looks like:

•  

Nice, now you can work on your second.

•  

Congats on the HIO!

Very nice that you hit a great shot as well (as not always the case).

Unfortunately haven't had one myself yet ... but one day ... hopefully.

•  

That is seriously cool !!!

•  

Thank you all... unreal feeling...