#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

compression socks

compression socks

• 1633 points

I have reached the age my Doctor has suggested I wear Compression Socks. A blood flow issue. I hate the tall compression socks that go to the top of our calf. However for health reasons I may do it, and start a new look on the golf courses.  I am looking for experience of others who may be dealing with the same issue. Question which is more important stylish or healthy. Me? I am interested in both.

•  

FJ low cut compression will give you the best of both worlds.

•  

Not in the same boat as you, but I'd think health trumps all.  To your point, who knows, you may start a new trendy look?  Isn't it how you see yourself, not how others see you.

• 2349 points

I've never heard of any compression socks other than the long ones (over the calf).  We all like to dress and look stylish, but for me health wins out over style.

•  

I don't have any experience with compression socks but when it comes to health, I would do what the doctor tells me to do.  What I look like is the least of my concern..   If people have issues with it, who cares.  Just kick their a** even more on the course :)  

Fairways and greens!    

•  

I thought there were white compression socks as well as the black, but I only see the black crew on the FJ site at this time.  At least, those are the two options as far as FootJoy socks goes.

Health, of course, takes precedence over style IMHO.  I try and sell the idea of tall socks in golf, but I've not been successful.  I wear tall compression socks a few days a week at work and occasionally, I wear the low cut compression for golf.  I love the FootJoy Merino wool socks because one of its feature is that it feels like a compression socks.

But I still think Bermuda shorts and tall dark socks looks very dressed.

•  

If LeBron James can make shorts suits work, perhaps you could do it for compression socks?  I'm not goofing and not trying to be a smart aleck.

Related image

• 431 points

Health trumps style anytime.

• 4787 points

Doesn't FJ offer the low cut compression socks?

•  

noeldaof
    I thought there were white compression socks as well as the black, but I only see the black crew on the FJ site at this time.  At least, those are the two options as far as FootJoy socks goes.

Health, of course, takes precedence over style IMHO.  I try and sell the idea of tall socks in golf, but I've not been successful.  I wear tall compression socks a few days a week at work and occasionally, I wear the low cut compression for golf.  I love the FootJoy Merino wool socks because one of its feature is that it feels like a compression socks.

I have the tall black socks and love them.  Very comfy with any of the FJ shoes i wear..  At the moment they're coming in VERY handy while i'm recovering from 2nd degree burn on my feet..  Yeah, the price I pay for being an idiot.  Doing better though...

•  

Chris H.

noeldaof

I have the tall black socks and love them.  Very comfy with any of the FJ shoes i wear..  At the moment they're coming in VERY handy while i'm recovering from 2nd degree burn on my feet..  Yeah, the price I pay for being an idiot.  Doing better though...

Those tall compression socks are great, aren't they!

Glad to hear you're doing better from the burn.

We won't ask how... :-)