#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Finally Considering FJ Socks

Finally Considering FJ Socks

• 4680 points

I’m finally considering FJ socks over Kentwool socks. Had to pick up a pair of socks a few weeks ago because I forgot a pair to change in to. I picked up the FJ ProDry and was pleasantly surprised.

•  
    FJ socks are were it is at. Great fit and feel that lasts.
  •  

LOVE the FJ ProDry..  Good choice

•  

Love the TechSof Tour Sport as well...the FJ ProDry is always a good choice....!

•  

The TechSof will cradle your foot better than the ProDry however they both keep your feet comfortable during long rounds!

•  

I don't believe you can miss with any of the line, but I am partial to the TechSof at the moment.

•  

ProDry is what fills my sock drawer!

•  

you are making a great selection. Prodrys are the best.

• 148 points

Footjoy socks are second to no other.

• 1304 points

cant go wrong with prodry! A pair of Prodry socks and some FJ shoes and your feet will be in heaven

• 547 points

The only Footjoy socks I wouldn't buy again are the ProDry lightweight.   Do yourself a favor and get the normal ones, not the lightweight.

• 4626 points

ProDry's are the best only sock I wear

• 1357 points

I've tested both footjoy and kentwool - the prodrys are my favorite by far from a fit and comfort perspective

•  

tj7644
    The only Footjoy socks I wouldn't buy again are the ProDry lightweight.   Do yourself a favor and get the normal ones, not the lightweight.

Those are the ones I love..   Can you tell me why you didn't like the lightweight ones?   just curious.

•  

I love the ProDrys.  I switched to them a few years ago and now they are the only socks I wear for golf.  My only concern, I wear the no-show version and it seems that's not available anymore.  I still have a supply that should last me a while, but I'm hoping they bring the no-shows back by the time I need to restock.