#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Merino Tour low cuts

Merino Tour low cuts

•  

I'm sad to say that my depleting stash of Merino Tour low cut socks is running dangerously low.  I know FJ discontinued these some time ago, and I stocked up big time.  Well I haven't found a suitable replacement yet and wanted to get advise from the team.  Does anyone else out there miss the Merino Tour low cut?  And if you do, what socks do you game these days?

•  

Kentwool Tour or Swiftwick work with good results.

• 1304 points

love the prodry sport!

•  
    Yeah, I also stocked up, but now, like you I?m looking for where I could turn to and find more of that quality.
    Tyler, thanks. I might try that.
  •  

One of the best socks they made. Just wore my crew ones this weekend.

• 4626 points

Prodry sport is my go to

•  

ProDry low cuts IMO.  Great socks.  May have extras ;)

•  

I did not try these...sorry they are not available anymore...

I use the TechSof Tour Sport

•  

I've been in the ProDry mode recently. I'm another that stocks up heavy.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Kentwool Tour or Swiftwick work with good results.

Professor speaks the truth.

TT

•  

Are the ProDry no show?  They look like the'll peak over your shoes and ankles.  

Other than the material, I loved the Merino Tours because they were no show and didn't slip down in your shoes.  

I have a pair of Kentwools and really like them.  I'll have to check em out for some new socks.  

#bringbackmerinotours

•  

Prodry low cuts have a little show at first but after you wash and dry them a few times they will shrink and be the perfect size, IMO

•  

joshgiano
    Are the ProDry no show?  They look like the'll peak over your shoes and ankles.  

Other than the material, I loved the Merino Tours because they were no show and didn't slip down in your shoes.  

I have a pair of Kentwools and really like them.  I'll have to check em out for some new socks.  

#bringbackmerinotours

I've been using the ProDry low cut for a couple years and I really like them.  The ones I have are no shows, but it seems they might have been changed this year.  I was going to order a few more pairs when FJ had their sock sale a few weeks ago, but I noticed they were different than what I have.  The ones on FJ.com have the FJ near the ankle, mine do not.  If you go to GolfLocker.com they still have the version I use in white.  They call them the ProDry Extreme Low Cut.  

•  

I scoured the internet and found two pair of Merino Tours.  I'm going to have to give the ProDry a look, but really don't want a half ankle sock

•  

joshgiano
    I scoured the internet and found two pair of Merino Tours.  I'm going to have to give the ProDry a look, but really don't want a half ankle sock

Sauce, Better learn to sew.

TT