#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON 2+ APPAREL ITEMS
LAST DAY FOR MYJOYS HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEC 9th

FOOTJOY Socks

FOOTJOY Socks

• 547 points

Can I just say I love Footjoy Socks?!  I love them.   I've tried other brands, but I just keep coming back to the Footjoy socks.  They last longer and are more comfortable than the others.   Thank you Footjoy!

•  

The ProDry are some of my favorite socks.

•  

All versions of the ProDry are pretty great.  Getting colder here and the long version are in use.

TT

• 4617 points

I agree with you

•  

I like them, very comfy and feels nice BUT having one issue with them.. The bottom part, under the heel tends to wear out pretty quickly, nice hole.  But I think it's more since I drag my feet a lot...   I think my feet is too big for my body....  

•  

I'm a big Tech Sof guy.  Really like that product.  FJ makes a fine sock.

• 4787 points

I like my FJ socks too!

•  

With you, Jimmy.  TechSof Tours are a great sock.  Only sock I wear.  

•  

And the Fashion ProDry socks are great too! :-)

•  

Yeah, ProDry's are my choice as well, pretty much all in that line.  I have few Tour Compressions as well that I put in play.

I miss the availability of those FJ merino wool though :)

• 547 points

I agree.   Love to have the merino wool come back.   But all in all, the ProDry's are the best overall.   Love the thickness, cushioning, and wear.   The lightweight ones are good for work for me, but not so much for golf ;)

•  

Absolutely! The diferrent models such as Tour are one of my favorites...the prodry's I wear everyday as well...

•  

Jimmy K
    I'm a big Tech Sof guy.  Really like that product.  FJ makes a fine sock.

Made the change from TechSof Tour Low Cut to the TechSof Tour Roll Tab this year.  The low cuts with the Roll Tab keeps the sock up better.  The FJ sales rep I work with made this recommendation and I really like the improvement.  Might give them a try if you like low cut socks.    

•  

noeldaof
    Yeah, ProDry's are my choice as well, pretty much all in that line.  I have few Tour Compressions as well that I put in play.

I miss the availability of those FJ merino wool though :)

I'm glad I bought a pile of those merino wool socks before they were gone! :-)

•  

ChuckZ
    Jimmy KI'm a big Tech Sof guy.  Really like that product.  FJ makes a fine sock. Made the change from TechSof Tour Low Cut to the TechSof Tour Roll Tab this year.  The low cuts with the Roll Tab keeps the sock up better.  The FJ sales rep I work with made this recommendation and I really like the improvement.  Might give them a try if you like low cut socks.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll give them a shot.