#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Will FJ ever look at wool?

Will FJ ever look at wool?

• 51 points

I've used FJ socks in the past, but the last few years I've only worn performance wool socks from a couple other sock-specific companies. Does anyone think FJ would look at doing a higher end wool based sock?

Benefits...breathes naturally, doesn't feel "wet" like cotton after a long day on the course, doesn't stink like cotton does, wicks moisture away from the foot, etc...

•  

towncryer
    I've used FJ socks in the past, but the last few years I've only worn performance wool socks from a couple other sock-specific companies. Does anyone think FJ would look at doing a higher end wool based sock?

Benefits...breathes naturally, doesn't feel "wet" like cotton after a long day on the course, doesn't stink like cotton does, wicks moisture away from the foot, etc...

We did a merino wool sock in the past, it was an excellent sock in my opinion.   Several of the guys in the Community would concur.  It wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that we bring it back!

•  

Merino wool socks were the greatest. They pop up on Ebay once and a while.

•  

Those socks were great... Many here hoarded pairs of them, just in case they were discontinued!

•  

The Merino wool socks were my favorites.  I use the black and gray crew socke not only for golf but for every day as well.  Beterrn crew and short socks I probably have 30+ pairs in my current rotation with at least that many in reserve.  I stocked up when they were discontinued.  They had a pretty high price point (but was still a good value in my opinion) and, as such, could see how they might not have moved as fast as others.

•  

That'd be a nice comeback.  I'd like to see that happen.

• 4626 points

Would be nice

• 1070 points

Devin, please pressure them to bring the wool socks back. There the best.

• 4787 points

Good question Ben and welcome to FJC

•  

jerry wood
    Devin, please pressure them to bring the wool socks back. There the best.

I will do my best!

•  

TNT009
    Those socks were great... Many here hoarded pairs of them, just in case they were discontinued!

I have about 24 pairs of them. I am down to only a few new in package. When they were discontinued I found on a smoking deal on them and stocked up. I have found a couple of suitable replacements for golf socks and will continue to utilize them as needed.

•  

Tyler, put em on eBay and I bet you could get enough for a Tour Scotty!!!!!   Just Kidding'!

•  

TNT009
    Tyler, put em on eBay and I bet you could get enough for a Tour Scotty!!!!!   Just Kidding'!

Already have one, no need for 2.

• 51 points

I forgot about the merino wools...good call.

I would GLADLY stop buying performance wool golf socks from Kentwool if FJ started up again with wool. I think I'd stick with Smartwool for running socks, though. Can't be beat!

• 1070 points

Thanks Devin

Jerry