#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Footjoy socks

Footjoy socks

• 5 points

I purchased a few pairs of Footjoy socks at the proshops year end sale. I wasn't expecting anything different than new socks. First time I wore them Fantastic Feel around my arch the top foot. My favorite socks now not just for golf.
  •  

Golfjaxn
    I purchased a few pairs of Footjoy socks at the proshops year end sale. I wasn't expecting anything different than new socks. First time I wore them Fantastic Feel around my arch the top foot. My favorite socks now not just for golf.

They are very nice socks. I wore a pair of the fashion socks to a wedding yesterday. :-)

•  

Golfjaxn

Welcome Golfjaxn, and yes FJ socks are amazing.  There are very few socks that hold up to the majority of FJ socks in every category especially in the comfort and feel dept!

• 317 points

I agree. They are fantastic. I got mine on sale. Unfortunately, at about $7 a pair is a little steep to get a bunch of them.

•  

They sure are, which model did you go with? welcome to the board.

• 2308 points

FJ socks are second to none.  I will not buy anything else.