#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON 2+ APPAREL ITEMS
LAST DAY FOR MYJOYS HOLIDAY DELIVERY DEC 9th

New ProDry Fashion Crew Socks, Plus

New ProDry Fashion Crew Socks, Plus

•  

Just received these from FootJoy.  They were kind enough to throw in two frog wristbands and one regular wristband, as well as a FreeStyle poker chip.  Thank you FootJoy Customer Service!

FYI:  That's my shoe log calendar in the background.  Records which shoes worn each day I play.  Helps me ensure I rotate all the shoes through, rather than using only a few pairs.

•  

Ted, your attention to detail is exemplary. Well done sir! :-)

•  

Love the polka dot ones. Nice selections.

•  

pulplvr
    Just received these from FootJoy.  They were kind enough to throw in two frog wristbands and one regular wristband, as well as a FreeStyle poker chip.  Thank you FootJoy Customer Service!

FYI:  That's my shoe log calendar in the background.  Records which shoes worn each day I play.  Helps me ensure I rotate all the shoes through, rather than using only a few pairs.

Love the socks. Your shoe calendar is hilarious. Does anybody else does this?

•  

Sweet socks, Ted.  Ah, FJ looking out for it's Ambassadors.    

•  
    Nice socks and cool bonus gift!
  •  

bc10966

pulplvr

His calendar is not a crazy idea.  I only have maybe 15 pairs and I fall into the trap of wearing 2 or 3 pair for a period of time so a calendar to keep a record or even plan in advance is not a bad idea to be sure one rotates his shoe choices.  

•  

Finally

• 1070 points

Been wearing FJ Fashion socks since last year and love them. Also fun showing them off and have received a lot of positive comments about the styles.

Jerry Wood

•  

Pony
    bc10966

pulplvrJust received these from FootJoy.  They were kind enough to throw in two frog wristbands and one regular wristband, as well as a FreeStyle poker chip.  Thank you FootJoy Customer Service!

His calendar is not a crazy idea.  I only have maybe 15 pairs and I fall into the trap of wearing 2 or 3 pair for a period of time so a calendar to keep a record or even plan in advance is not a bad idea to be sure one rotates his shoe choices.

Not saying it was a crazy idea just thought it was funny. I definitely understand the purpose considering all the shoes some of you have.

• 2308 points

Got to find me some of these.