Merino Tour Socks

• 3641 points

Does anyone else miss these?

•  

yes, thank goodness I stocked up.

•  

Bluetees1963
    Does anyone else miss these?

I do, but fortunately stocked up when I heard that they were no longer being sold in the US. I would guess I have about a dozen pairs in rotation with another dozen and a half waiting on the shelf.

•  

Love them... I only have six pairs of the low cuts and 3 of the crew and I save them for good days on the course.  I guess there will be a time that I would miss them.

•  

Didn't know they stopped, but like the hoarders here..... I have reserves!

• 1008 points

I have a few pair but I wish they were still making them

•  
    Just like Tyler and Todd, I stocked up on both the crew and low cut models. These are my everyday socks that I even wear to the office. I still have a big box with a bunch of these socks (probably 40-50 pair) because I knew they were going away. I am set for years to come!
    • 4680 points

They are on sale at PGA Tour Superstore for $7.47 in full size length.

I got 2 to try. I am a Kentwool sock guy. Sorry.

•  

'Just sorry I didn't buy more... I had a lot of chance to pick them up before it was discontinued.  Being that it's "wool" made me think it would be too warm for a summer wear, but it was actually the opposite- it kept my feet dry and comfortable all day.  It's easily the best golf socks I've had.  I could only hope it comes back.  ...lesson learned.

• 945 points

I am a Kentwool guy too and like the Pro Light Series the best as the regular are good, but almost too thick.  I almost have to go to a wide shoe when wearing regular Kentwool socks.

•  

They are my favorite, I too grabbed a few extra pair that I reserve for tournament play.

•  

I missed the boat on the Merino tour socks....  But from the rave reviews wish I had tried them!!

• 109 points

Anyone willing to part with the no show version?  Really, really want some more pairs.  Purchased 5 pairs long ago.

• 109 points

Anyone have any or know where to get some still?  Literally best socks ever...

Jeremy3292
    Anyone have any or know where to get some still?  Literally best socks ever...

They were a great sock, I still have a few pairs in the drawer.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to lend much help as we discontinued them a few years ago.