#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Forums

Holes in pro dry crew

•  

Setting the standard in customer service again, its also nice to hear because I know if I purchase a product he company will stand behind it.

• 0 points

I have a similar problem with pro dry golf socks, but pretty sure its related to washing with Clorox  The FJ initials are clearly faded and the synthetic thread across the toe is failing.  I just talked to customer services and they said you can't wash the socks in Clorox.

Hard to have a mostly white sock and not end up with the bleachable whites.  They also said the Clorox deteriorates the elastic.  I don't notice any major change in the elastic, but have at least four pair that the toe thread is failing.  While have to make sure not to wash in Clorox or find a different brand.  Seems to be a poor design if they are that susceptible to bleach.  

•  

JohnC6281
    I have a similar problem with pro dry golf socks, but pretty sure its related to washing with Clorox  The FJ initials are clearly faded and the synthetic thread across the toe is failing.  I just talked to customer services and they said you can't wash the socks in Clorox.

Hard to have a mostly white sock and not end up with the bleachable whites.  They also said the Clorox deteriorates the elastic.  I don't notice any major change in the elastic, but have at least four pair that the toe thread is failing.  While have to make sure not to wash in Clorox or find a different brand.  Seems to be a poor design if they are that susceptible to bleach.

You might want to try a detergent with non-chlorine bleach in it. They help whiten without the harsh chlorine that breaks down fibers.

•  

Thanks Chris!  I'll have to try this out.

• 4351 points

After 3 years, I will report that I have experienced no additional hole in the big toe area.  Getting ready to order some Christmas replenishment socks.  Will have them to open under the tree.

• 1070 points

Recently threw away a pair of FJ socks that developed a hole in middle toe.

A couple years ago bought many pairs of these in different colors.

Well this weekend, holes popped up on the toe. See below picture.

Must be a quality issue as no other pair of socks have this problem after a couple years.

See below

Socks

• 1070 points

Yesterday, a 3rd pair of the designer style developed a hole.

•  

jerry wood
    Yesterday, a 3rd pair of the designer style developed a hole.

Have you contacted customer service at 800.224.8501?  That would be my recommendation and they are good folks to work with.      

• 1070 points

Thanks Chuck
    Will do.
    • 4626 points

Best customer service ever