#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+
SHIP STANDARD BY DEC 16 FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY

Forums

Holes in pro dry crew

• 4351 points

I have several pair of the pro dry crew socks.  3 pair, after the first use, developed a hole around the big toe area.  Anyone else experienced this?  I keep my toenails trimmed, so I know it isn't from my grooming habits.  Kind of frustrating to pay good money for socks that only last 1 use.

The compression socks I have no problem with.

•  
    This clearly should not happen! Can you send the send the socks in question to me at HQ? I will get you out a fresh pair or two as well.

I will PM you with the info.

•  

Wow, never heard of that.  Always nice to see FJ standing by their products.

As for me, I've never had a problem.  I have numerous pair that are even several years old and no signs of issue.  Most durable socks I've ever owned.

• 4351 points

Absolutely Devin.  I really like the feel and fit of these socks.  It's really strange, as it mostly only happens to one of the pair, and not on the same foot.

•  

Dev, could it be his shoes arent a proper fit?

•  

TNT009
    Dev, could it be his shoes arent a proper fit?

My first thought!  But what a wonderful gesture to replace the socks, no questions asked.  FJ number one and "D" wizard.....Never experienced this problem with mine.......

•  

I can attest that the team managing the sock development has provided continuous improvement of the product over the past 3 years. As the fashion socks came available, improvements in materials that resulted in more comfortable wear and better wear (longevity) has continued.

No surprises here in the response at all!

• 4351 points

The shoe fit had occurred to me, as one of the pairs of shoes fit kind of tight.  However, I have developed holes from 3 different shoes - all FJ btw.

I will add that so far, whenever something is not perfect with something FJ or Titleist, they are quick to respond and offer a reasonable remedy.

•  

Have several pair of the ProDry Crew and sorry to hear about your troubles.  Have not experienced this for myself but shout out to Devin for quick response and top notch customer service on display right here!!  

• 103 points

I have the same problem with two pair of Pro Dry Fashion Sport socks.

• 3450 points

I tore a hole in one of mine recently, but it was because I drag my feet and stepped on a floor vent, and it took a nice chunk of material.  Glad I was not barefoot, or it would have been walk with a serious limp day for me.  

• 112 points

Love the response and the customer service. Nice to see in such a competitive industry.

• 2463 points

I had this very same problem...plus another hike th the ankle area.

FJ took care of it. Customer service was on it.
    • 4351 points

I just wanted to report that the replacement socks are still going strong, with no holes in sight.  

•  

Awesome!  Thanks for the update.  It's great to see FJ stand by the product.